Job Req ID: 3087
Job Title: Project Coordinator
All Covered, IT Services Division of Konica Minolta Business Solutions (KMBS), is the leading national IT services company serving SMB to enterprise markets. Offering a wide variety of career opportunities, All Covered is an excellent choice for motivated IT professionals interested in a stimulating and progressive work environment.
With over 1,000 employees across the U.S. and Canada, All Covered has a highly skilled team of professionals focusing on superior quality service delivery to our customers. We offer hands-on technical training on the most relevant technologies in the industry and career path advancement in all levels of the company.
Please join us in our exciting growth and pursue a rewarding career with All Covered!
Konica Minolta currently has an exciting opportunity for a Project Coordinator!
The objective of the Project Coordinator (PC) is to manage a series of concurrent IT implementation projects from inception through successful implementation with an emphasis on driving results through efficiency, attention to detail, and ability to direct communications within the project team and with each of the project clients.
The PC will be primarily focused on controlling the cost, quality and schedule of the project by effectively managing the assigned engineering resources, as well as for the procurement and tracking of ordered products and third party services necessary to complete the project.
Essential Job Functions
* Planning the work of the project team and achieving overall quality, schedule and cost targets.
* Responding to escalation of issues from project team members.
* Ensuring that project milestones are met and reported.
* Coordinating closely with the assigned technical lead for quality assurance / quality control (QA/QC) functions and in the development of deployment specific engineering documentation.
* Providing information and support to other organizations within the company, pertaining to the project.
* Conducting the following functions for each assigned project:
* Creation of the project plan
* Coordination of all client communications
* Communicating project information through workflow system (Conversation)
* Selection of project technical lead
* Procurement of hardware and software necessary to the project
* Ordering and coordination of 3rd party services (i.e. ISP, utilities, etc.)
* Coordination with Engineering Team Leads (ETLs) in selection of field engineering resources
* Assignment of project tasks in the service delivery system
* Review and approval of project related timecards
* Escalation and communication of issues and changes affecting the project.
* Initiating the billing process and closure of the project upon completion.
Competencies (Knowledge, Skills and Abilities)
* Project management skills
* Technical aptitude Client skills
Experience, Educational Reqts and Certifications
* CAPM® or above certification a plus
Konica Minolta Offers:
* Competitive salary
* Outstanding benefits package (including medical, dental, vision, life insurance)
* 401(k) plan with matching company contribution
* Generous holiday and paid time off schedules
* Tuition Reimbursement Program
* Ongoing professional development training
Konica Minolta is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. We consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, national origin, sex, pregnancy, age, sexual orientation, transgender status, gender identity, disability, alienage or citizenship status, marital status or partnership status, genetic information, veteran status or any other characteristic protected under applicable law.