It's fun to work at a company where people truly believe in what they are doing!
A Project Analyst (PA) at Epiq Managed Serivces will serve to be the primary internal process monitor for a dedicated client and the Client Services (CS) department. The PA will assist the Project Manager (PM) in tracking, organizing, processing, and promotion of client supplied data and workflows. The PA's duties will include serving as the primary keeper of project reporting on client projects, a daily point of contact for client requests, and queue manager of client priorities.
Principal Job Responsibilities
* Work as the single-point of contact for single client on daily requests from multiple parties on various matters and escalate to the Project Manager as necessary.
* Draft processing statements of work and Playbook(s) to be used by other departments in executing their portions of a project
* Obtain, examine, and prepare client data for processing
* Process data through the client's Relativity Processing application
Desired Qualifications and Skills
* High technical aptitude with database programs, text editors and review platforms
* Proficient knowledge of Relativity Processing
* Working knowledge of Relativity including, but not limited to: Fields, Choices, Views, Layouts, RDC - Import/Export, Searching, STRs, and Imaging/OCR Sets.
* Highly organized and able to monitor and effectively record progress of multiple processes
* Availability to work extended hours as needed when client project loads increase
* Possess excellent customer service, interpersonal and communication skills
* Ability to manage multiple tasks with excellent follow through, professional communication, and attention to detail
* Proven ability to work well in a team based environment
* Available to work on-call periodically through the week and occasional weekends
* Sitting for extended periods of time
* Troubleshooting and routine support of Relativity Processing and Workspace(s).
* Utilize downtime in from dedicated client to assist CS department in routine client requests.
* Interpret client needs and PM instructions in order to accurately and efficiently pass them on to other operational groups
* Assist in troubleshooting and resolving any client issues with delivered or hosted data
* Monitor and report on the progress of client projects through the multiple departments at Epiq
If you like wild growth and working with happy, enthusiastic over-achievers, you'll enjoy your career with us!
Epiq and its affiliated companies are Equal Opportunity Employers (EOE). Qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to age, race, color, creed, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, disability, marital or veteran status or any other category protected under applicable federal, state or local law. In addition Epiq will take affirmative action for minorities, women, covered veterans and individuals with disabilities. If you need assistance or an accommodation during the application process because of a disability, it is available upon request. Epiq is pleased to provide such assistance and no applicant will be penalized as a result of such a request. Pursuant to relevant law, where applicable, Epiq will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.