Lead the design, development and implementation of complex merchant services applications. Uses previous experience as well as innovative architectural direction to develop new capabilities enabling merchant services processing. Ensure adherence to architectural standards and practices. Promote design of re-usable components and services. Define and validate technical and business requirements to ensure feasibility and completeness of the technical solutions. Transfer knowledge to others through teaching, mentoring or sharing of ideas on a day to day basis. You must demonstrate the ability to design and code for scalability and operations.
You will 'wear many hats' and will be expected to interface with Line of Business, Architecture, DBAs, Testing Teams and Operational Partners. This is an innovative position where you will spend a large part of your first few months researching, designing and debating the best solutions.
* Unified Modeling Language (UML) software modeling methodology to design the system
* Enterprise Architect (EA) utility to define the modeling associated with the development:
* Logical architecture: classes and objects, data model, data dictionary
* Enterprise Architect (EA) is also used to generate Web Services interfaces (WSDL).
* PHP, using CakePHP, and Python to build user interfaces
* Hands on experience designing, coding and delivering distributed applications in heterogeneous technical environments; expert level experience with C++/CSDK
* Ability to prepare detailed technical design documentation for application processing, data Integration, workflow integration, and report integration
* Ability to develop (code) and implement the logical architecture in enterprise-class processing platforms
* Strong communication, organization and presentation skills
* Able to work in an Agile environment and facilitate Dev Story Grooming, Attend Daily Standups, etc.
* Experience in payment transaction processing from routing, switching to authentication and authorization of payments as they related to merchant and card-based purchases
* Database integration experience with Oracle, Golden Gate and SQL Stored Procedures
* Knowledge of PCI DDS standards, security strategies for merchant processing, card present and not present processing.
Posting Date: 05/13/2019
Location: Denver, CO, REPUBLIC PLAZA, 370 17TH ST, College Park, GA, SOUTHSIDE CENTER, 6000 Feldwood Rd, Addison, TX, 16001 N Dallas Pkwy (TX8044), Richmond, VA, VILLA PARK OPS CENTER BLDG A, 8001 VILLA PARK DR, - United States
Full / Part-time: Full time
Hours Per Week: 40
Shift: 1st shift