Are you curious, motivated, and forward-thinking? At FIS you'll have the opportunity to work on some of the most challenging and relevant issues in financial services and technology. Our talented people empower us, and we believe in being part of a team that is open, collaborative, entrepreneurial, passionate and above all fun.
About the team
This role is a part of our EMV team. The team holds a wide variety of different skills that help aid them in supporting our enterprise level programming environment in house and for our clients when needed.
What you will be doing
* Provides application software development services or technical support typically in a defined project.
* Develops program logic for new applications or analyzes and modifies logic in existing applications.
* Codes, tests, debugs, documents, implements and maintains software applications.
* Maintains, tests and integrates application components.
* Makes recommendations towards the development of new code or reuse of existing code
What you bring:
* Knowledge of end-to-end systems development life cycles, i.e., waterfall, iterative and other modern approaches to software development
* Proficiency in business modeling and requirements definition disciplines through Unified Modeling Language (UML), use cases, etc.
* Excellent customer service skills that build high levels of customer satisfaction for internal and external customers
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills to technical and non-technical audiences of various levels in the organization, e.g., executive, management, individual contributors
Added bonus if you have:
* Knowledge of FIS' products and services
* Knowledge of the business goals, objectives and business operations for the appropriate FIS organization
* Knowledge of financial services industry
* Knowledge of basic financial analysis principles and ratios
What we offer you
* Competitive salary and attractive benefits including private medical cover, dental cover, and travel insurance
* A multifaceted job with a high degree of responsibility and a broad spectrum of opportunities
* A broad range of professional education and personal development possibilities - FIS is your final career step!
* Time to support charities and give back in your community
* A broad range of professional education and personal development opportunities