Are you curious, motivated, and forward-thinking? At FIS you'll have the opportunity to work on some of the most challenging and relevant issues in financial services and technology. Our talented people empower us, and we believe in being part of a team that is open, collaborative, entrepreneurial, passionate and above all fun.
About the team
ACBS Pipeline and Servicing are robust enterprise-level software systems that provide tightly integrated functionality and workflow throughout the life of a commercial loan.
Ø ACBS Pipeline manages pre-closing activities for pipeline reporting, credit structuring, generating documents, finalizing, and deal closing.
Ø After deal closing, ACBS Servicing manages all financial and non-financial compliance with the terms and conditions of the deal throughout the life cycle of the credit by enforcing client-defined operational controls and policies.
With one-time input and seamless data sharing, relationship management, credit approval, general ledger, document management, amendment, and restructuring tasks are all completed with reduced input errors and improved data integrity.
What you will be doing
* Provides application software development services or technical support typically in a defined project.
* Develops program logic interfaces and reports or analyzes and modifies logic in existing interfaces and reports using Oracle PL/SQL and SAP Business Objects.
* Codes, tests, debugs, documents, implements and maintains interfaces and reports.
* Maintains, tests and integrates application components.
* Conducts planning, analysis and forecasting activities to plan projects and tasks.
* May participate in component and data architecture design, performance monitoring, product evaluation and buy vs. build recommendations.
* May provide leadership and/or guidance to other technical professionals.
What you bring:
* Strong understanding of the Software Development Lifecycle and experience integrating Data Architecture and Data Governance into that lifecycle to steer towards desirable outcomes.
* Strong competency in data modeling and data design. This includes logical and physical modeling, partitioning strategies for large tables, and other database optimizations.
* Solid experience with Relational Databases, specifically Oracle, Data Warehousing, OLAP, and Business Intelligence Reporting. Must be able to write PL/SQL Stored Procedures.
* Solid understanding of pros and cons for different data warehouse methodologies and architectures (Kimball/Inmon/Data Lake/Hybrid).
* Experience designing Star, Snowflake Schemas, Dimensional Data Modeling, SCD (Slowly Changing Dimensions), and CDC (Change Data Capture).
What we offer you
* Attractive benefits including private medical cover, dental cover, and travel insurance
* A multifaceted job with a high degree of responsibility and a broad spectrum of opportunities
* A modern, international work environment and a dedicated and motivated team
* A broad range of professional education and personal development possibilities - FIS is your final career step!
* A competitive salary and benefits
* A work environment built on collaboration, flexibility and respect
* Varied and challenging work to help you grow your technical skillset