Engility is seeking a Program Security Representative (PSR), Sr. to work in Arlington, VA.
A Program Security Representative (PSR) will provide life-cycle development and protection for Research, Development, Test & Evaluation/Science & Technology (RDT&E/S&T) programs at the Defense Advanced Research Projects Agency (DARPA). The PSR will work under the direction of the DARPA Program Security Officer (PSO) to apply program security requirements in such a manner that the programs can be executed in a cost-effective, schedule compliant manner, with minimum risk to information, personnel, and business continuity. PSR must possess and have successfully demonstrated technical security competence, excellent oral and written communication skills, problem solving skills, analytical skills, and the interpersonal skills necessary to determine and implement the proper and effective security policy and procedures for the protection of classified information for Collateral, SAP, or SCI efforts.
The duties of a PSR include, but are not limited to:
* Using knowledge of the various security disciplines such as Physical Security, Personnel Security, Information System Security and Industrial Security to determine, apply, and monitor appropriate security requirements for assigned programs.
* Research and recommend to the government PSO long and short range security strategies and tactics for new or established programs.
* Apply a working knowledge of: Executive Order 13526, NISPOM, NISPOM Overprint, ICD series, and DCID series.
* Support the creation, processing, coordination, and approval of Program Security documents and entering such information into applicable databases.
* Plan, coordinate, and manage security support for classified testing activities.
* Assist in the development, review, coordination, and execution of a wide range of Program Security documentation to include:
* Security Classification Guides for Collateral and Special Access Programs.
* Public Affairs and Perception Management Plans.
* Security Test Plans and Concept of Operations Plans.
* System Security Plans.
* Fixed Facility Checklists.
* Technology Transfer Agreements and Program Transition Plans.
* Standard Operating Procedures.
* Memorandum of Agreement and Memorandum of Understanding.
* Transportation Plans.
* Actively support DARPA Program Security Reviews at performer locations and the DARPA Self-Inspection Program.
* Perform OPSEC analysis and provide other OPSEC support, to include identification of critical program information (CPI), collecting and analyzing threat data, developing, and coordinating program OPSEC plans.
* Manage the contract closeout process and participate in program closeout reviews at performer locations.
* Attend program reviews including: Preliminary Design Reviews (PDR), Critical Design Reviews (CDR), and Integrated Product Team (IPT) reviews.