Leidos is seeking a Program Planner / Scheduler (with expertise in MS-Project/EVM reporting) in support of the ERAM program.
In this role you will be responsible for applying scheduling theory to develop the Integrated Master Schedule (IMS) and related artifacts in compliance with applicable standards and best practices in coordination with program management and in support of program execution.
Duties will include the following:
Implementing program scheduling business rhythms.
Developing baseline schedules and associated artifacts to meet contractual/project requirements
Monitoring, analyzing, and reporting performance against baseline schedules to ensure that contractual, cost and schedule objectives are met.
Communicate schedule impacts and propose corrective actions to applicable stakeholders.
Perform cost/schedule integration in support of Earned Value Management requirements.
Education & Experience:
* Requires a BA degree and 4 - 8 years of prior relevant experience or Masters with 2 - 6 years of prior relevant experience.
* Scheduling expertise with MS-Project
* Strong understanding of financial and EVM reporting
* Strong understanding of project planning practices
* Understanding of ANSI/EIA-748 Guidelines
* Advanced Excel skill set including pivot tables, macros, lookup tables
* Strong Microsoft Office experience.
* Excellent interpersonal skills
* Strong knowledge of financial planning/budget planning and tracking
* Strong communication skills to work closely with the Program Manager, program team members and the customer.
* Must be detail oriented and a team player
* Working knowledge of Deltek Cost and Scheduling systems a plus
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world's toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company's 32,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $10.19 billion for the fiscal year ended December 28, 2018. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com .
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here .
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to firstname.lastname@example.org .
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.