Company Job Title:
Program Manager/Scrum Master
Director, Business Operations - NJVC
Exempt, Full Time, Regular
The Program Manager/Scrum Master oversee all aspects of the program and provide technical direction to the team. The Program Manager/Scrum Master initiate, plan, and execute activities to deliver products and services to satisfy company and customer specified requirements within a negotiated cost and schedule in support of the GSSIPDM Program.
Duties and Responsibilities:
* Manage scope, cost, schedule, internal staffing and outside vendors, and contractual deliverable.
* Execute programs or project developments with an established process that meets industry standards for consistent and quality performance.
* Manage and direct the work of a program team.
* Manage subordinate staff in the day-to-day performance of their jobs.
* Ensure that program/department milestones/goals are met and adhering to approved budgets.
* Has full authority for personnel actions budgets.
* Has full authority for personnel actions.
* Guide the team on how to use Agile/Scrum practices and values to support the customer.
* Fill in the intentional gaps left in the Agile/Scrum frameworks.
* Assess the Scrum Maturity of the team and coach the team to higher levels of maturity
* Build a trusting and safe environment where problems can be raised without fear of blame, retribution, or being judged, with an emphasis on healing and problem-solving among diverse members of the project team and external stakeholders.
* Facilitate discussion, decision making, and conflict resolution.
* Set deadlines, assign responsibilities, monitor and summarize progress of the Program.
* Prepare reports for upper management regarding status of project and briefs status of key project milestones as requested.
* Perform integration management on large and complex projects
* Thoroughly define requirements and plan work
* Manage work performance, change adjustments, and close-out.
* Assist with internal and external communication, improve transparency, and radiate information.
* Support and educate the Product Owner, especially on grooming and maintaining the product backlog.
* Supervisory Responsibilities
* Other duties as assigned
Minimum Qualifications: (To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily.)
* Bachelor's degree and 12 years of experience in related work activities
* Experience with XML specifications
* PMP or equivalent certification
* Active TS/SCI Clearance with CI Poly eligibility
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
* Understands the customer's requirements, instills customer trust and confidence, understands the customer's organization and operation, is responsive to the customer's needs, and satisfies customer expectations.
* Customer and Personal Service - Knowledge of principles and processes for providing customer and personal services. This includes customer needs assessment, meeting quality standards for services, and evaluation of customer satisfaction.
* SAFe Agile and Scrum methodology
* Understanding of Content Management Systems
* Understanding of Product Dissemination System List of KSA for each position
* Desired but not required:
* SAFe SA and/or ScrumMaster certification
Physical Demands: (The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.)
* While performing the duties of this Job, the employee is regularly required to sit and talk or hear. The employee is frequently required to walk; use hands to finger, handle, or feel and reach with hands and arms. The employee is occasionally required to stand; climb or balance and stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision.
Work Environment: (The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job.)
* The employee will normally work in a temperature-controlled office environment, with frequent exposure to electronic office equipment.
* During visits to areas of operations, may be exposed to extreme cold or hot weather conditions. Is occasionally exposed to fumes or airborne particles, toxic or caustic chemicals, and loud noise.
Chenega Corporation and family of companies is an EOE.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled
Native preference under PL 93-638.
We participate in the E-Verify Employment Verification Program.