The Program Manager will lead a team in the ongoing operations and maintenance of agency information technology infrastructure environment. The PM will lead the day-to-day operations of staff in the execution of infrastructure related modernization projects and to ensure all SLAs are being met. Successful candidate will have leadership experience in a multi-vendor environment and working with various IT teams. The candidate will be able to adapt to client needs, and be able to build an infrastructure modernization Roadmap, while staying abreast of the latest trends in infrastructure services. The PM will collaborate with a diverse workforce within a matrix environment and be able to communicate effectively in obtaining and synthesizing requirements, while working with the team to implement various infrastructure-related projects. The candidate will manage resources, budget, schedule, customer engagement, and ensure high end-user satisfaction. Additionally, the candidate must possess strong creative, communication, and collaboration skills
* 8+ years in information technology with at least five years in a project management role, PMP, PMI Preferred
* Manage budgets, schedule, and resources
* Experience with infrastructure modernization Roadmap
* Work with a diverse workforce and communicate effectively with a multi-vendor environment
* Experience managing small to medium size (2,000 users) infrastructure environments and leading all aspects of network, systems, applications, and security related tasks
* Familiarity with organizational change management
* Experience creating and implementing plans per project goals and objectives
* Demonstrates a high degree of customer service and team work
* Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
* Working knowledge of project management concepts as defined by PMI
* Knowledge of Agile/Scrum concepts
* Knowledge of ITIL concepts
* Experience working in a highly matrixed organization
* Requires a BA/BS or equivalent experience and 8+ years of prior relevant experience or Masters with 6+ years of prior relevant experience.
* 4+ years of experience supervising or leading teams or projects.
* PMP Certified
* ITILv Certified
* Cloud certifications
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world's toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company's 32,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $10.19 billion for the fiscal year ended December 28, 2018. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com .
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here .
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to firstname.lastname@example.org .
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.