Alexa is the name of the Amazon cloud-based voice service that powers Echo, the groundbreaking new Amazon device designed around your voice. Echo is always ready - just ask for information, music, news, weather, and more.
Our vision is to build a computer in the cloud that is completely controlled by your voice. As an Alexa Preview Program Manager focused on Insights, you will have the opportunity to make a big and immediate impact on the Alexa customer experience. You will be responsible for providing Preview participant insights to guide the prioritization of improvements to Alexa CX globally. In this role, you will focus on designing and conducting Preview activities intended to gather feedback from participants to inform the direction of Alexa products and features, and ultimately improve the experience for Alexa customers.
Insights Program Managers are responsible for developing a deep understanding of the Preview participant experience across the products in a given portfolio, learning what drives customer satisfaction, adoption and engagement. You will be responsible for making strategic and tactical recommendations based on feedback and segmentation analysis, paying close attention to details regarding sentiment, anecdotes, and key performance indicators, as well as being able to think broadly about our customer and participant ecosystem and the variables that impact perception.
You are a self-starter who is comfortable making recommendations for insight design and based on feedback analysis. You can quickly understand key drivers and think strategically about customer, business and operational implications in order to drive improvements. This role will involve a wide range of problem-solving opportunities both operationally and strategically, and will require the ability to form strong recommendations supported by robust analysis.
This is an exciting and critical area of growth for Alexa Preview Program Management to support insights that will be highly visible to participants and business partners, and will require a significant amount of autonomy, reporting and "thinking big". You will be part of a high-functioning, fast-moving team responsible for supporting the launch of Alexa devices and features with direct impact for our customers.
In this role, you will:
* Support moderately complex programs that are medium to large scale from initiation through delivery
* Gather requirements from appropriate business owners, writes clear and detailed plans to design methods to gather and analyze Preview participants feedback with functional specifications, feature prioritization, to deliver on requirements.
* Develop and improve reporting across a broad range of metrics relating to customer satisfaction, adoption and engagement.
* Manage the preview activities workflow, and optimize the process that involves interacting with both internal and external stakeholders to achieve scalability by creating templates, and building knowledge base entries
* Manage the analysis of daily, weekly and monthly product and feature performance via key performance indicators and qualitative analysis.
* Monitor the program's overall progress, anticipates risks, resolves issues and initiates correction action as appropriate
* Manage the dependencies and negotiates trade-offs as needed
* Provide detailed reporting on a regular basis within Preview team and to business and technology owner regarding voice of the customers insights
Amazon is a company operating a marketplace for consumers, sellers, and content creators.