Every day at Perspecta, we enable hundreds of thousands of people to take on our nation's most important work. We're a company founded on a diverse set of capabilities and skills, bound together by a single promise: we never stop solving our nation's most complex challenges. Our team of engineers, analysts, developers, investigators, integrators and architects work tirelessly to create innovative solutions. We continually push ourselves-to respond, to adapt, to go further. To look ahead to the changing landscape and develop new and innovative ways to serve our customers.
Perspecta works with U.S. government customers in defense, intelligence, civilian, health care, and state and local markets. Our high-caliber employees are rewarded in many ways-not only through competitive salaries and benefits packages, but the opportunity to create a meaningful impact in jobs and on projects that matter.
Perspecta's talented and robust workforce-14,000 strong-stands ready to welcome you to the team. Let's make an impact together.
Perspecta has an immediate need for a Senior Program Manager in Falls Church, VA.
* Responsible for the overall management of Perspecta delivery to DHA Paas
* Responsible for all program management tasks.
* Facilitate or lead monthly client meetings
* Leads the ES program team, assigns tasks, monitors deliverables and schedules, and interfaces with the client as needed.
* Defines the standards, tools, and governance required to effectively manage and report.
* Managing contracts and relationships with suppliers and vendors
* Tracking, mitigating, and reporting on all risks
* Manages or directs all subcontractors
* Coordinating collaboration and communication of project execution between prime and subcontractor personnel, client personnel, and other stakeholders
* Leads cross-functional teams to accomplish client operations
* Familiar with Federal Government IT Security requirements
* Oversees all other personnel included in this contract
* Manages all activities aligning to project management and quality standards
Education and Experience:
* Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Business or related field or equivalent work experience.
* At least 10 years of experience managing and leading cross-functional teams dealing with Service Desk and Application Support
Experience managing and leading schedule, risk and change management activities on projects of similar scale