Location: San Francisco, CA
Duration: 6-7 months
The Program Coordinator will join the team who manages the client's partnerships with many Executive Networks of Influence.
This role will have high-visibility and the candidate will need to have a unique mix of relationship and data management skills, project operations, customer briefing center experience, and client marketing event experience.
Reporting to the Executive Engagement team, providing support leading up to our client engagements and relationships with the World Economic Forum, Young Presidents' Organization, A4F CFO Leadership Network, WPL and others networks of influence. Work across all lines of business to ensure program success. Help deliver meetings in support of our Networks of Influence. Manage 1:1 meeting metrics, data analysis, creating client campaigns and dashboards in support of the 1:1 meetings. Initiate, track, and manage 1:1 meeting requests for some of the executives at these meetings, working closely with the EAs. This will include the request, follow-up, location and communicating final details of the 1:1 to executives, EAs, support staff, etc. Partner with the team on the invitations for our Executive moments. Communicate the 1:1 briefing document request to the briefing documents manager. Update client chatter groups, program decks, and other program communication, in support of the 1:1 meeting progress
* Experience with client Executive and/or Marketing teams
* Strong project management skills; excellent time management skills and ability to manage multiple high-visibility projects autonomously
* High attention to detail and the ability to develop and execute tactical solutions
* Stellar relationship building skills
* Excellent interpersonal, influencing, and strategic planning skills
* Strong analytical and problem solving skills
* Strong self-starter with the ability to build a network within the broader organization
* Proficiency in client, Excel, and Power point
* Exceptional executive presence and integrity; ability to interact and influence effectively across the organization and with all levels, including senior management
As an equal opportunity employer, ICONMA prides itself on creating an employment environment that supports and encourages the abilities of all persons regardless of race, color, gender, age, sexual orientation, citizenship, or disability.