SilkRoad is the world's leader in strategic onboarding for global workforce readiness and transformation. We help organizations prepare their people for change by designing intentional, personalized journeys to increase retention and maximize agility throughout their careers. SilkRoad combines our leading strategic onboarding capabilities with world-class consulting services to deliver highly scalable, personalized experiences that engage employees and drive long-term business performance such as productivity, profitability, growth and agility.
SilkRoad is seeking a self-motivated Services Consultant to plan, execute, and finalize projects while adhering to strict deadlines and budgets. This hands-on role requires the consultant to be able to implement our LifeSuite of products, manage the overall project and to perform various implementation duties that may include:
* Effectively communicate and coordinate project expectations to team members, HR leaders and subject matter experts in a timely and clear fashion.
* Work closely with Sales to position SilkRoad solutions during pre-sales and ensure a positive transition from the sales cycle to the implementation experience.
* Define project scope, goals, and deliverables that support business goals in collaboration with project team and stakeholders.
* Translate business requirements into systems requirements.
* Plan, schedule and track project timelines and milestones using appropriate tools.
* Develop and deliver status reports, change orders, requirements documentation, and presentations as necessary.
* Proactively manage changes in project scope, identify potential risks and devise contingency plans throughout project life cycle.
* Work closely with the Support team to successfully transition the client after products are live.
* Build, develop, and grow business relationships vital to the success of the project.
* Delegate tasks and responsibilities to appropriate team members.
* Configure products to fulfill project scope.
* Conduct lessons learned meeting at the end of each milestone and report on findings to continually develop best practices.
* Experience at working both independently and in a team-oriented, collaborative environment is essential.
* Conforms to shifting priorities, demands and timelines through analytical and problem-solving capabilities.
* Strong interpersonal, as well as written and verbal communication skills.
* Ability to manage customer expectations and deliver world-class customer service in a high-pressure environment
* Ability to travel as required, up to 25%.
* Minimum of 2 years of experience in either a functional Human Resources capacity, Solution Management, or HR systems implementations, preferably SaaS products.
* Minimum of 2 years of experience in project management or leadership role within HR.
* Direct work experience in a project management capacity, including all aspects of process developments and execution.
* Experience with web applications is preferred.
* French Speaking desirable