Dovel Technologies, LLC provides leading edge software and application development services specializing in mission driven solutions that address complex business processes and technology challenges. We practice CMMI ML3 processes and delivery solutions and are an innovative mission oriented technology company focused on complex business and technical challenges, ensuring solutions support the achievement of your mission. Our team creates software solutions that help customers communicate, access, and store mission critical information. Dovel is instrumental in the design and implementation of some of the most mission critical and innovative systems in government today.
* Gather, organize, and document requirements IAW Scaled Agile Framework requirements module.
* Document, track, and trace requirements using AgileCraft and Confluence throughout the development lifecycle
* Lead or assist in the preparation of all requirements driven documentation using Epics, Capabilities, Features and Stories Acceptance Criteria.
* Analyze all requirements for completeness, concise, feasibility, linkage and interdependency, test-ability, etc.
* Define Requirements that be measurable, testable, related to identified business needs or opportunities, and defined to a level of detail sufficient for system design
* Build, edit, and maintain the team backlog consisting of user stories, defects, and technical debt with input from System Architect/Engineering and other stakeholders.
* Understand the scope of the upcoming work and collaborate with system and solution Architect/Engineering to assist with decision-making and sequencing of the critical technological infrastructures that will host the new business functionality.
* Bachelor's Degree or equivalent and 3 years of experience
* Experience working in a Product Owner or Requirements Analyst role
* Experience in functional Use Cases, Data Flow, Work Flow diagramming, UML and Data Entity Relationship Diagrams
* Experience working with web based systems
* Experience using Microsoft Office (Word, Visio, Excel, and PowerPoint)
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills and the ability to explain policies, procedures, and technical information clearly and accurately
* Possess strong conceptual, analytical, and problem solving skills
* Strong organizational and planning skills
* Skilled at prioritizing and completing tasks of multiple priorities in a timely manner
* Confidence working with and interfacing with clients across different parts of the business
* Self-motivated and able to work with minimal supervision
* Able to adapt quickly in a rapid, changing environment
* Experience with AgileCraft is preferred
* Candidate must be able to obtain and maintain a Public Trust Clearance
Dovel Technologies is an Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Females/Veterans/Disabled