Milgard Windows & Doors is the leading manufacturer of windows and doors in the Western United States with operations in Washington, Oregon, California, Colorado, and Texas.
Milgard Windows' Fife WA Corporate office is seeking an experienced Product Configuration Specialist to join their team.
The Product Configuration Specialist will be responsible for designing optimum window & door Bill of Material (BOM) structures, defining product models and configurations, and developing tools and processes to minimize configuration complexity.
* Using product design information, create product models, configurations and (BOM) within the Milgard ERP systems.
* Troubleshoot (BOM) and Sales Order Entry issues.
* Determine most effective approach to resolving issues.
* Provide technical data/information to Locations.
* Interface with Milgard internal customers in terms of configurator capabilities
* Skilled in the use of Excel.
* Knowledge of window/door products a major plus.
* Knowledge of standard Engineering drawing practices.
* Experienced with structured BOM's and material usage/backflush.
Viable candidates should possess a minimum of 5+ years of experience in manufacturing environment or equivalent education.
Milgard is growing with a track record of strong financial performance, which creates opportunities for team members. The Product Configuration Specialist role is a great opportunity to learn our business and show what you can do to build a great team and organization. We have a robust total rewards offering including:
* Performance Bonus Incentive - your efforts are rewarded!
* Paid Vacation and Sick Time Off
* Medical/Dental/Vision - Milgard picks up the majority cost of these important benefits!
* 401k with a Company match - 100% of the first 4%
* Tuition assistance - continue your education; we will help!
* Career growth opportunities - take on more responsibility and grow
To learn more about Milgard's products, services, and culture visit our website at We have built or success on our foundational philosophy of Respect, Service, and Excellence. Milgard Windows & Doors is a great place to grow your career https://milgard.jobs.net/ as we continue to build an even greater organization!
Shift 1 (United States of America)
Full or Part Time
Milgard (the "Company") is an equal opportunity employer and we want to have the best available persons in every job. The Company makes employment decisions only based on merit. It is the Company's policy to prohibit discrimination in any employment opportunity (including but not limited to recruitment, employment, promotion, salary increases, benefits, termination and all other terms and conditions of employment) based on race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, pregnancy, religious creed, national origin, ancestry, age, physical/mental disability, medical condition, marital/domestic partner status, military and veteran status, height, weight or any other such characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. The Company is committed to complying with all applicable laws providing equal employment opportunities. This commitment applies to all persons involved in the operations of the Company regardless of where the employee is located and prohibits unlawful discrimination by any employee of the Company.
Milgard is an E-Verify employer. E-Verify is an Internet based system operated by the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) in partnership with the Social Security Administration (SSA) that allows participating employers to electronically verify the employment eligibility of their newly hired employees in the United States. Please click on the following links for more information.
E-Verify Participation Poster: English & Spanish
E-verify Right to Work Poster: English, Spanish
No visa sponsorship is available for this position, unless specified within the job description.