The Macy's Production team partners with Macy's Merchandising, Marketing, Creative, UX/CX, Product Management, MCCS, and Engineering teams to optimize the customer experience and drive engagement. Armed with an analytical mindset and insight to organizational processes, we develop, implement, and drive strategic initiatives to achieve organizational goals. As champions of site performance and customer experience, we analyze site performance to identify processes for mitigating risks and increase efficiencies across all channels. Producers work cross-functionally across the entire organization to understand all aspects of our customer experience delivery teams. We look for customer and product centric leaders who are excited about solving technical problems. Perform other duties as assigned.
* Specialize in managing end-to-end workflows for digital experiences and store technology projects with especially complex technical requirements, high financial stakes, and challenging turnaround times.
* Partner with Manager to assess technical requirements and potential risks of vendor technology integration both online and in stores; help create and execute integration plan.
* Demonstrate strong acumen for understanding and communicating highly technical details to make it accessible for a broad audience.
* Brainstorm & collaborate with stakeholders to create site solutions and scalable processes aimed at rolling out industry-leading functionality and reducing production defects.
* Partner closely with Production Manager to assign projects and provide input on performance evaluations of Associate Producers.
* Partner with Assistants & Associates on the planning & execution of complex projects.
* Support bi-weekly calls with development and QE teams to drive continuous process improvement and address points of friction.
* Partner with Operational Production to provide extended coverage to address and resolve customer facing defects and help quickly execute site solutions to improve the customer experience during the critical Holiday season.
* Regular, dependable attendance & punctuality.
* This individual will provide the final authority on decision-making processes as well as partner closely with the Manager to provide final decisions on team strategies.
* BS/BA Degree or equivalent work experience.
* 3-5 years detailed task planning and project execution experience.
* 3-5 years digital project management experience with a strong preference for e-commerce.
* 3-5 years SCRUM/Agile experience preferred.
* Solid understanding of digital production and release process, including direct experience with CMS and other digital tools.
* Proven project management skills.
* Excellent written and verbal communication and presentation skills.
* Basic math functions such as addition, subtraction, multiplication, division, and analytical skills.
* Must be able to work independently with minimal supervision, strategic thinking and organizational planning skills.
* This position involves regular walking, standing, sitting for extended periods of time, hearing, and talking.
* May occasionally involve stooping, kneeling, or crouching.
* May involve close vision, color vision, depth perception, focus adjustment, and viewing computer monitor for extended periods of time.
* Involves manual dexterity for using keyboard, mouse, and other office equipment.
* May involve moving or lifting items under 10 pounds.
* You Are:
* Strong people leader with the ability to motivate and inspire cross-functional teams, retail domain knowledge, hands on support, creative problem solver with proven track record of thinking 'outside the box' to solve complicated and multi-faceted problems.
* Customer-centric: you care deeply about every customer interaction and experience. Experience in strategy, operations, and running a business functional team.
* Ability to work a flexible schedule based on department and company needs.
As the fastest growing part of Macy's Inc. business, macys.com is achieving record sales and broadening our workforce. Macys.com offers the entrepreneurial culture of a web business with the stability and support of the best brand in retailing. Creativity and ingenuity partner with business acumen and tech savvy to build a unique business poised for substantial growth. If you're interested in being a part of that growth and want to know what it's really like to work at macys.com, get an inside look at http://ecommerce.macysjobs.com/
Our employees have long-term opportunities and are encouraged to utilize their Supervisors and Human Resources for cross-functional movement to further their careers. At macys.com we are committed to giving back to the community by partnering with local charitable organizations. By skillfully combining the power of digital technology and omnichannel integration with the best in retailing, macys.com is reaching new heights.
This job overview is not all inclusive. In addition, Macy's, Inc. reserves the right to amend this job overview at any time. Macy's is an Equal Opportunity Employer, committed to a diverse and inclusive work environment. Macy's, Inc. - including Macy's and Bloomingdale's - will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal convictions in a manner consistent with SFPC Art. 49 and LA MC ch.XVIII Art. 9.