Job ID 4573 Date posted 05/03/2019 Location MD - Hanover
THIS POSITION REQUIRES AN ACTIVE TS/SCI WITH POLYGRAPH CLEARANCE
Boeing Intelligence & Analytics (BI&A) is seeking a Principal System Engineer to join our mission critical contract.
* Planning and leading Systems Engineering efforts * Leading a hands-on team performing instalations, maintaining, and testing SIGINT systems
* Leading a team conducting integration, test, and deployment activities in support of SIGINT systems
* Mentoring a team in a Linux environment developing installation instructions, test plans, and test reports.
* Occasional deployments averaging 3x per year
* Bachelor's degree in System Engineering, Computer Science, Information Systems, Engineering Science, Engineering Management, or related discipline from an accredited college or university is required
* 20 years of experience as an Systems Engineer in programs and contracts of similar scope, type and complexity
* Demonstrate experience in planning and leading Systems Engineering efforts
* 7 years of experience installing, maintaining, and testing SIGINT systems
* 4 years of experience in conducting integration, test, and deployment activities in support of SIGINT system
* TS/SCI clearance with polygraph is required
BI&A is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race,color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Equal Employment Opportunity is the Law (PDF)
Let your dream job find you.
Sign up to start matching with top companies. It’s fast and free.