Worldpay is making payments smarter, faster and easier for all our partners, as well as the consumers they serve. From the largest retailers in the U.S. to the coffee shop down the street, we are leading the transformation in payments through chip-enabled cards, mobile wallets, eCommerce, and payment solutions for businesses of all sizes. We are the fastest growing payments company in the U.S., first in PIN Debit transactions and the second largest merchant acquirer. Visit Worldpay.com for more.
Do you enjoy working with a top-notch team and being part of a growing, profitable company?
If so, then Worldpay is the place for you. Worldpay provides a leading in-house payment management platform (SaaS - Software as a Service) that serves high-volume merchants such as Netflix, Overstock.com, GoDaddy, and many more. At Worldpay, we know that our platform is only as good as the people behind it. We are looking for talented engineers who are eager to learn about our technology and, more importantly, about the details that make our business tick.
We consistently develop and deliver new features onto our live platform. This platform handles millions of merchant transactions around the clock. These features along with our ability to consistently deliver them make us stand out in the highly competitive payments business. Our engineering team is critical to our mission - we are fundamentally a technology company. We succeed by offering innovative features to our merchants while retaining the reliability, quality, and fault tolerance they require.
We are seeking well-versed QA Engineers and do not hire based on buzz word technologies. Our engineering team utilizes Agile Development methodologies and employs a collaborative approach to our work. QA engineers are not part of a separate organization; rather, our engineering teams are comprised of both software and QA engineers, who share a single goal -- to deliver business value to our merchants.
A comprehensive benefits package and competitive compensation are just a couple of the perks offered to Worldpay's employees. Submit your application and explore all that Worldpay has to offer!
Rewarding Impact. Fulfilling Careers.
Making an impact isn't something reserved for people in corner offices. At Worldpay, it comes from people in every corner of the office. People with ambition, optimism and courage. We provide growth and opportunity and give employees flexibility in how they get the job done. You might not expect that from a big payments company, but we're smart enough to know how to hire the best and when to step aside and let them lead. Our goal is that you never stop learning and you never cease to amaze---especially yourself. If this fits your career goal, we can't wait to welcome you on board.
* Design and test software for functionality, scalability, and reliability
* Maintain the level of reliability required from a high-volume, high-availability platform
* Work on a core project team alongside software engineers to ensure that quality is built in from the start
* Collaborate with other teams (Product, Platform, Merchant Services and Support) to distill business requirements into technical solutions
* Utilize iterative Agile software development lifecycle
* Contribute to feature requirements using user stories and test cases
* Craft and execute automated regression tests for SaaS platform and UI based features
* Support deployment of new features into production with zero platform downtime and no impact to end customers that are currently processing
* Build domain expertise in e-commerce payments and apply your engineering expertise to develop new product features
* "Team focus" with strong collaboration and communication skills
* Ability to quickly grasp high level business goals, derive requirements, and create effective testing strategies
* Experience with basic SQL and XML required
* Experience with automated testing methodologies for SaaS platforms and data driven systems required
* Experience with automated UI regression testing tools, Selenium experience is a plus
* Ability to fluidly change context and priorities based on changing business needs
* You're self-motivated with a can-do attitude; others would describe you as dedicated, energetic, curious, conscientious, humble, and flexible
* Agile Development experience a plus; a willingness to try is a requirement
* Linux/Unix/scripting (e.g. Perl, Python) experience a strong plus
* Eclipse experience a plus
* Typically requires a minimum of 8 years of related experience with a Bachelor's degree; or 6 years and a Master's degree; or a PhD with 3 years of experience; or equivalent experience.