Secure our Nation, Ignite your Future
Become an integral part of a diverse team that leads the world in the Mission, Cyber, and Intelligence Solutions (MCIS) group. At ManTech International Corporation, you will help protect our national security while working on innovative projects that offer opportunities for advancement.
Currently, ManTech is seeking a motivated, career and customer oriented Software QA/Test Engineer to join our team in Vienna, VA to provide unparalleled support to our customer and to begin an exciting and rewarding career within ManTech.
Major Job Functions:
* You will work and collaborate within an agile development team, but own the day-to-day testing of software products
* You will have opportunities to create enhancements to the current testing methodologies, as well as, develop new methods and processes to automate and improve testing
* You will engage with developers on a daily basis to fully understand the desired functionality and then develop testing methods to uncover defects within the products
* You will be expected to pro-actively learn the environment in which the software solution will operate in order to articulate risks, constraints and to uncover product defects and report them in a timely manner
* This position requires a strong understanding of, and experience with, Linux and Windows operating systems, as well as, Bash, Python and MySQL/PostgreSQL databases
* You will need to be methodical in your approach; have solid problem solving and debugging skills to determine the root cause of software defects, and be able to properly convey and report your findings
* You will write and review technical documentation, including but not limited to: test reports, installation, and user guides
Must be a U.S. Citizen and must have a current Secret government security clearance.
* A degree, professional, or personal experience in one of the following disciplines: Computer Engineering, Software Engineering, Computer Science, or Math
* Knowledge of and experience with: VMware, proxies, PyTest/NoseTest
* Ideal candidates will exhibit our core values: Passion, Capacity, and Humility
* Passion for the customers and mission we serve
* Capacity to learn and grow into a technical leader
* Humility to learn from others and treat others with respect
* Ability to handle stress and work well under pressure
* Analytical and critical thinking skills
* Multi-tasking ability
ManTech International Corporation, as well as its subsidiaries proactively fulfills its role as an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, national origin, marital status, physical or mental disability, status as a Disabled Veteran, Recently Separated Veteran, Active Duty Wartime or Campaign Badge Veteran, Armed Forces Services Medal, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a position with ManTech through its online applicant system, please contact ManTech's Corporate EEO Department at (703) 218-6000. ManTech is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer - minorities, females, disabled and protected veterans are urged to apply. ManTech's utilization of any external recruitment or job placement agency is predicated upon its full compliance with our equal opportunity/affirmative action policies. ManTech does not accept resumes from unsolicited recruiting firms. We pay no fees for unsolicited services.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you have the right to request an accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access http://www.mantech.com/careers/Pages/careers.aspx as a result of your disability. To request an accommodation please click firstname.lastname@example.org and provide your name and contact information.
About ManTech International
ManTech International Corporation provides technologies, consulting services and solutions for mission-critical national security programs.