Bank Of New York Mellon
This role will support activities for the Archer platform including:
* Responsible for day to day technical administration of the RSA Archer platform including:
* Own technical issues/problem resolution and request management
* End User provisioning
* Prioritize enhancements and use cases deployed to production
* Develop subject matter expertise to enable more effective Archer support of process
* Incident Management / Production Support
* Provide on-call support when Production issues occur
* Escalate Archer application defects to the vendor via RSA Customer Support
* Change Management and Change Control
* Requirements Definition
* Translate business needs from key stakeholders into documented technical designs
* Collaborate with teams in applying process and functional requirements to application design modifications
* Technical Platform Support
* Create operational and technical documentation
* Participate in hardware and software upgrades for the Archer system
* Participate in and support Archer version upgrades
* Maintain data quality standards and Archer enterprise data
* Tool Configuration and Design
* Provide development / configuration support based on technical requirements to implement new use cases and solutions
* Configuration and optimization of the Archer solution
* Define / configure questionnaires / workflows / forms / reports / dashboards in Archer
* Install, test and deploy new applications in Archer
* Execute test cases and document them
* Conduct in-person and Webex training sessions for stakeholders as appropriate
* Ensuring delivery of Archer reports and metrics, as needed
Principal Information Security Analyst->> Consults on a senior level and provides professional support for major components of the company's information security infrastructure.
Contributes to the development and implementation of security architecture, standards, procedures and guidelines for multiple platforms in diverse system environments.
Consults with the business and operational infrastructure personnel regarding new and existing technologies.
Recommends new security tools to management and reports and provides guidance and expertise in their implementation.
Reviews and analyzes highly complex data and information to provide insights, conclusions and actionable recommendations.
Defines, implements, and applies area-wide security and/or COB policies and standards by leveraging in-depth knowledge of globally accepted information security and/or COB principles.
Addresses high risk security concerns or incidents.
Recommends course of action to mitigate risk and ensures that appropriate standards are established and published.
Contributes to the achievement of area objectives.
* Bachelor's degree in computer science or a related discipline, or equivalent work experience required, advanced degree preferred.
* 10-12 years of experience in information security or related technology experience required
* Experience in the securities or financial services industry is a plus
Ideal candidate will possess:
The ideal candidate will be able to architect solution designs, test, implement, integrate, maintain and be the go-to SME for all things Archer within ISD.
* 5-7 years of experience working in a technology organization within a fast paced, innovative, technology driven environment ideally in a regulated industry
* Experience supporting, configuring and/or customizing RSA Archer 6.x is a plus
* Strong analytical and problem-solving skills in application calculations and cross references.
* Capable multi-tasker who can drive projects to completion while effectively collaborating and working across business and technical team resulting in high-functioning effective partnerships
* Experience managing multiple priorities and leading the deployment of major cross-functional initiatives
* Strong experience in the design and development of reporting of dashboard and iViews.
* Extensive experience in integrating data feeds into Archer and the integration of 3rd party scanners and sensors.
* Strong communication skills to provide context and rationale to business unit participants
* Impeccable follow-up, strong delivery focus, positive attitude and collaborative style
* 3+ years of RSA implementation and integration experience a plus
* Experience working with databases and managing multiple data feeds
* Experience integrating with other management tools
* Professional certifications such as CISSP, CISA, CISM, a plus
* Knowledge of security and audit topics: GLBA, PCI, and HIPAA a plus
* Strong technical, analytical, and interpersonal skills
* Superior attention to detail with excellent written and verbal communication skills
* Excellent problem solving, research, and follow-up skills
* Self-motivation and ability to work independently
* RSA Archer Administration I Certification or 3+ years of experience working as a RSA Archer Administrator a plus
For over 230 years, the people of BNY Mellon have been at the forefront of finance, expanding the financial markets while supporting investors throughout the investment lifecycle. BNY Mellon can act as a single point of contact for clients looking to create, trade, hold, manage, service, distribute or restructure investments & safeguards nearly one-fifth of the world's financial assets. BNY Mellon remains one of the safest, most trusted and admired companies. Every day our employees make their mark by helping clients better manage and service their financial assets around the world. Whether providing financial services for institutions, corporations or individual investors, clients count on the people of BNY Mellon across time zones and in 35 countries and more than 100 markets. It's the collective ambition, innovative thinking and exceptionally focused client service paired with a commitment to doing what is right that continues to set us apart. Make your mark: bnymellon.com/careers.
Client Technology Solutions provides our business partners with client-focused, technology-based solutions. These enhance their ability to be successful through world-class software solutions and leading-edge infrastructure. Client Technology Solutions provides employees with the tools and resources to enhance their professional qualifications and careers.
BNY Mellon is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.
Minorities/Females/Individuals With Disabilities/Protected Veterans.
Primary Location: United States-New York-New York
Internal Jobcode: 45183
Job: Information Technology
Organization: Information Security-HR11724
Requisition Number: 1905041
About Bank Of New York Mellon
BNY Mellon is an investments company which provides investment management, investment services and wealth management.
Bank Of New York Mellon