Req ID: 50608
At NTT DATA Services, we know that with the right people on board, anything is possible. The quality, integrity, and commitment of our employees are key factors in our company's growth, market presence and our ability to help our clients stay a step ahead of the competition. By hiring the best people and helping them grow both professionally and personally, we ensure a bright future for NTT DATA Services and for the people who work here.
NTT DATA Services currently seeks a Principal Engineer - Angular JS to join our team in Austin, TX. Candidates local to Austin, TX are strongly preferred.
The individual will be responsible for the following:
* Provide technical guidance (code level) to the scrum teams; act as SME and owner of codebase for the corresponding technology
* Review code and ensure adherence to standards
* Collaborate with architects in design and suggest practical improvements
* Ensure smooth transition of enabler deliverables (code level) to scrum teams
* Oversee continuous improvement of codebase from stability, supportability and extensibility point of view
* Write prototype code as needed
Minimum of 5 years work experience with Angular JS development
* Specialization in Angular 5/6
* Experience of creating front end web development solutions for large scale data sets
* Experience with relational databases
* Knowledge of the principles to construct fault-tolerance, reliability and durability within software systems
* Knowledge to evaluate trade-offs between correctness, robustness, performance, space and time
* Knowledge of Large scale distributed systems and event-driven architectures
* Experience with continuous delivery and infrastructure as code
* Experience with OAuth2, OpenID Connect, SAML protocols and encryption technologies
This is a Temporary Employee of NTT DATA role. This position is only available to those interested in direct staff employment opportunities with NTT DATA, Inc. or its subsidiaries. Please note, 1099 or corp-2-corp contractors or the equivalent will NOT be considered. We offer a full comprehensive benefits package that starts from your first day of employment.
About NTT DATA Services
NTT DATA Services partners with clients to navigate and simplify the modern complexities of business and technology, delivering the insights, solutions and outcomes that matter most. We deliver tangible business results by combining deep industry expertise with applied innovations in digital, cloud and automation across a comprehensive portfolio of consulting, applications, infrastructure and business process services.
NTT DATA Services, headquartered in Plano, Texas, is a division of NTT DATA Corporation, a top 10 global business and IT services provider with 118,000+ professionals in more than 50 countries, and NTT Group, a partner to 88 percent of the Fortune 100. Visit nttdataservices.com to learn more.
NTT DATA, Inc. (the "Company") is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions on the basis of merit and business needs. The Company will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religious creed, citizenship, national origin, ancestry, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, physical or mental disability, veteran or marital status, or any other class protected by law. To comply with applicable laws ensuring equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals with a disability, the Company will make reasonable accommodations for the known physical or mental limitations of an otherwise qualified individual with a disability who is an applicant or an employee unless undue hardship to the Company would result.