The Principal Analyst - Master Data Management (MDM) is a key position that requires Master Data strategy, planning, estimating, collaboration, and functional solution design and communication skills.
The incumbent will identify use cases and enable solutions to address business needs and will partner with leadership and business stakeholders to develop the next generation solutions using Master Data Mgmt. concepts and best practices.
The position requires in-depth experience and understanding of multiple MDM design methods/patterns, analysis and design, integration, and software development methodologies in agile/Scrum and also requires close interaction and collaboration with functional leaders, application and enterprise architects, technical leads, vendor partners (both onsite and offshore) and other application development teams.
Primary responsibilities include:
* Identifying business challenges, use cases and translating them to MDM capabilities/requirements
* Identifying Data needs and integration requirements (systems/platforms) and facilitating discussions and design sessions
* Developing and refining MDM strategy and roadmap for key domains such as Customer / Party, Product, Account domains partnering with Enterprise Architecture function
* Reviewing of detailed technical specifications, solution designs/architecture as well as adherence to the non-functional requirements.
* Identifying and prioritizing critical data quality issues and partnering with DQ team to monitor DQ and resolution.
* Identifying opportunities to reuse strategic components and ensure scalability.
* Incorporating industry best practices and cloud strategy
* Maintaining the health of the MDM system, identify investments needed for the platform and maintenance activities for MDM platform
* Responsibility for estimating the effort and assisting peers and matrix team for successful execution of work activities
* Identifying, documenting and communicating risks, issues and alternative solutions discovered during projects
* 7 years or more of experience in Master Data Management - Strategy, roadmap, systems analysis and application design
* 4 or more years of experience with MDM tools (IBM Infosphere Master Data Management or similar MDM platforms)
* Roadmap and strategy development, business case development expertise
* Sense of urgency, accountability and agile development mindset
* Data quality, data governance and metadata management understanding
* Extensive knowledge of the system development life cycle, functions and systems and application program development alternatives.
* Requires excellent communication skills, analytical ability, strong judgment and management skills with the ability to work effectively with client and IT management and staff.
* Expert in financial services business processes related to customer onboarding, marketing and servicing in Consumer and commercial banking
* Experience in IBM Infosphere MDM
Education, Certifications and/or Other Professional Credentials:
* Bachelor's degree in Analytics, Mathematics, Statistics or Computer Science
Hours & Work Schedule
Hours per Week: 40
Work Schedule: Monday through Friday 8:30AM - 5:00PM
Why Work for Us
At Citizens, you'll find a customer-centric culture built around helping our customers and giving back to our local communities. When you join our team, you are part of a supportive and collaborative workforce, with access to training and tools to accelerate your potential and maximize your career growth.
Equal Employment Opportunity
It is the policy of Citizens Bank to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities to all colleagues and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, ethnicity, religion, gender, pregnancy/childbirth, age, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability or perceived disability, genetic information, citizenship, veteran or military status, marital or domestic partner status, or any other category protected by federal, state and/or local laws.
Equal Employment and Opportunity Employer/Disabled/Veteran