The Enterprise Principal Architect Applications applies in-depth clinical professional knowledge and strong technical acumen to ensure effective and optimal use of current medical applications. This position's clinical experience coupled with a solid Technology background provides the medical knowledge and soft skills platform required to diagnose root causes, clarify needs, identify inefficiencies and opportunities to proactively design and implement strategic initiatives within the clinical and regulatory healthcare sphere. This combination enables the Enterprise Principal Architect, Applications to evaluate issues and projects from both a configuration, Technical and clinical end user standpoint. This position requires proactive, in-depth technical knowledge and extensive review of clinical content traditionally out of scope for strictly technical job roles. The ability to analyze these topics while understanding the technical implications enables the Enterprise Principal Architect Applications to design strategies that are both effective and efficient, resulting in a superior product with maximum return on investment.
* Develops strategy and technical direction for enterprise-class solutions to support key business requirements. Builds relationships which foster collaboration and partnerships to drive better strategies, processes, and final product to the customer.
* Leads clinical direction of architecture and guides application selection for MemorialCare portfolios, ensuring application purchases with recognition to business directions.
* Evaluates continuously new business initiatives and apprehensions with an eye towards application rationalization across the enterprise and an ability to react quickly and positively to new or emergent situations
* Provides technical and clinical leadership for the end-to-end evaluation and implementation of new technology and application/solution, including standard commercial products, custom applications, and hybrid solutions.
* Identifies opportunities to continuously improve application usage from a clinical perspective.
* Maintains specific clinical application credentialing where applicable, as well as clinical licensing/certification and ongoing competency as is appropriate to one's selected area of expertise.
* Mentors and provides oversight to other team members on architectural and design best practices by reviewing detailed system designs and providing guidance as necessary.
* Effectively communicate the feasibility of requested deliverables and timelines to senior leadership and project stakeholders.
* Develops, analyzes, and documents use-case and cross-functional requirements. Maintain detailed documentation and process flow.
Let your dream job find you.
Sign up to start matching with top companies. It’s fast and free.