About EMPIRE TODAY®
Empire Today has been a leading provider of installed home improvements for 60 years. Empire offers the largest in-stock selection of flooring in the United States. Convenience, quality, and selection make Empire stand out. With Empire Today, homeowners and business customers can get quality Carpet, Hardwood, Laminate, Tile, Vinyl Flooring, and Window Treatments from top brands they know and trust. And because Empire warehouses thousands of products, customers can get the right product, professionally installed when they need it, as soon as the next day.
Empire was founded in 1959 and provides service to more than 70 metropolitan areas in the United States. With more than three million satisfied customers, Empire Today is dedicated to its mission of Making Beautiful New Floors Easy.
The Pricing Data Administrator provides support and assistance for pricing control and administration. This position reports to the Product Pricing Configuration Lead.
Duties and Responsibilities:
* Maintain and modify Excel-based price sheets for 70+ markets, which are released to each market periodically.
* Maintain data tables in relational databases, which requires importing and exporting between relational databases and Excel.
* Maintain data integrity by verifying entries with source data.
* Follow up in a clear and timely manner to designated team members and supervisors upon completion of projects.
* Maintain SOP's and other documentation including procedures, deliverable calendars, process flow updates, project task lists.
* Identify necessary corrective actions.
* Create new SOP's as needed.
* Identify and differentiate data information from various sources.
* Provide data management service support for the finance, merchandising, sales, IT, and other departmental groups as required.
* Perform other functions as necessary or as assigned.
* Bachelor's Degree preferred; High School diploma required.
* 2-5 years general office experience.
* Basic knowledge and understanding of database processes.
* Good MS Excel knowledge, including solid comprehension of basic formatting, the creation and application of VLOOKUP formulas, and the ability to import and export data between Excel and relational databases.
* Good knowledge of MS Office, Outlook and Adobe Professional.
* Good ability to gather and interpret information effectively.
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
* Excellent follow up skills.
* Strong problem solving skills.
* Strong time management skills with an excellent ability to multi-task.
Employees are eligible for numerous benefits including:
* Quick enrollment into our benefit plans. Eligibility is first of the month following just two weeks of employment.
* A premium 401K Investment Plan, with the company matching your amount invested dollar for dollar up to 4% with no vesting. Find another Company that can beat that!
* Medical Insurance with several plan options and a Health Savings Account to meet you and your family's health needs.
* Prescription Drug Coverage
* Dental Insurance - Twice a year visits at no cost.
* Vision Insurance with materials coverage
* Flexible Spending Accounts for Medical & Dependent Care
* Wellness Program - A best in class program offering substantial awards payable right on your paycheck
* Basic Life Insurance and AD&D
* Short Term Disability Coverage
* Long Term Disability Coverage
* Employee Assistance Program
* Paid Holidays including Floating Holidays
* Paid Time Off (PTO) that grows with years of service
* Empire Perks - An employee discount purchasing program offering you great savings on the things you want.
The company conducts a background check and drug screen for all new hires.
Empire Today is an equal opportunity employer. We believe passionately that employing a diverse workforce is central to our success. We make recruiting decisions based on your experience and skills.
By Submitting your resume and application information, you authorize Empire Today to transmit and store your information in the Empire Today group companies' world-wide recruitment database, and to circulate that information as necessary for the purpose of evaluating your qualifications for this or other job vacancies.