We are looking for candidates for an exciting post doc position to join our Bioprocess analytics team. The ideal candidate will join a dynamic and PAT motivated team and will serve as a key subject matter expert supporting bioprocess process development, data analytics and statistics process control
We are looking for candidates for an exciting post doc position to join our Bioprocess analytics team. The ideal candidate will join a dynamic and PAT motivated team and will serve as a key subject matter expert supporting bioprocess process development, data analytics and statistics process control activities using vibrational spectroscopic technologies.
Major Job responsibilities:
* Invisible to visible spectral characterizations of CQAs using pattern recognition, artificial intelligence, machine learning and established pleiotropic network of biomolecules.
* Analyze large data sets which include real-time bioprocess data and offline analytical data sets.
* Characterizations and interpretations of cell culture's critical quality attributes (CQAs) and parameters using UV, Raman, FTIR, Imaging, florescence and FBRM spectroscopy.
* Develop Chemometrics data analysis concepts and modeling in support of batch and continuous manufacturing.
* Develop a Chemometrics predictive modeling platform, exploratory data analysis, Chemometrics model development, validation and model maintenance.
* PhD from an accredited university in Process Spectroscopy, Chemometrics, chemical engineering or process engineering
* Expertise in developing, interpreting, implementing and managing vibrational or other spectroscopic techniques such as FTIR, NIR, Raman, Imaging, florescence and FBRM or related techniques with a strong publication record
* Strong expertise on Chemometrics data modeling combined with invisible to visible modeling concept using Bioprocess data
* Expertise on machine learning, neural networks, clustering, pattern recognition, probability, supervised and unsupervised data modeling
* Outstanding experience on upstream, downstream bioprocess and cell culture data mining
* Expertise in analyzing mass spectrometric, chromatographic, thermal and genomic data analysis using machine learning and support vector machine
* Advance skills with R, C++, and MATLAB/Simulink, and Neuron
* Must have US work authorization
* PAT implementations in continuous manufacturing environment is plus
Sanofi Inc. and its U.S. affiliates are Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employers committed to a culturally diverse workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race; color; creed; religion; national origin; age; ancestry; nationality; marital, domestic partnership or civil union status; sex, gender, gender identity or expression; affectional or sexual orientation; disability; veteran or military status or liability for military status; domestic violence victim status; atypical cellular or blood trait; genetic information (including the refusal to submit to genetic testing) or any other characteristic protected by law.
At Sanofi diversity and inclusion is foundational to how we operate and embedded in our Core Values. We recognize to truly tap into the richness diversity brings we must lead with inclusion and have a workplace where those differences can thrive and be leveraged to empower the lives of our colleagues, patients and customers. We respect and celebrate the diversity of our people, their backgrounds and experiences and provide equal opportunity for all.
Apply For Role My Candidate Account
Sanofi provides therapeutic solutions.