The Platform Management Project Manager has responsibility for designing complex technical and process solutions that enable several of the platform business requirements and business process integrations across various departments and functional systems within the JLL Enterprise. This role is critical to the overall success of the platform as it touches on so many of the company's functional business units that are dependent on successful platform integration and operations. This position provides an opportunity to work in a broad range of areas related to the operating platform, corporate finance, accounting, IT systems integration among others.
Area of Responsibility
* Project Management
* Ability to execute highly complex or specialized projects that may be significant departures from traditional or existing approaches to develop deployable solutions
* Translate business requirements & objectives into deployable solutions that require functional and technical alignment across sometimes multiple business functions within JLL and with external software and service providers
* Create initial project proposals, budget requirements and statements of work
* Create and manage project control documentation, including requirements documentation, work plans, timelines, budgets, resource plans, and change management plans
* Manage project team, including business analysts, development lead, developers, and testers
* Ability to manage requirements across multiple functional areas including IT, finance, business unit requirements
* Manage business and technical requirements across a variety of external vendors in either technology or service type companies
* Develop and manage relationships with key technology stakeholders within the business unit and client account teams
* Business Analysis
* Document business requirements and needs and identifying appropriate technology solutions
* Define and document functional and technical requirements and assist in defining business requirements
* Ability to drive understanding and solutions from a high level all the way down to the execution layers
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
* Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
* IT Project management or software development management
* Strong technology and systems background and understanding of SaaS technologies and ERP, ETL, legacy systems technologies required
* Business analysis and requirements gathering
* Budget definition and resource management
* Be able to manage and communicate effectively across many levels of the organization
* Excellent attention to detail
* Self-motivated, able to set priorities, timelines and work autonomously
* Ability to work with some amount of ambiguity at times
* Experience in managing simultaneous complex projects from inception to successful completion
* Up to 25% travel nationally
* Bachelor's degree in Engineering, Finance, Information Technology, or related field.
* Preferred: MBA or Masters degree in MIS, Finance or related field preferred
* PMP or PMI training and certification a positive
* Years of relevant experience
* 7+ y ears of experience leading IT or business re-engineering projects
* Preferred: 8-10 years
* High level skill with Microsoft Office Suite (Excel, Word, PPT)
* Experience with large project tracking software solutions, MS Project, Smartsheets, Workfront
JLL Privacy Notice
Jones Lang LaSalle (JLL), together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading global provider of real estate and investment management services. We take our responsibility to protect the personal information provided to us seriously. Generally the personal information we collect from you are for the purposes of processing in connection with JLL's recruitment process. We endeavour to keep your personal information secure with appropriate level of security and keep for as long as we need it for legitimate business or legal reasons. We will then delete it safely and securely.
For more information about how JLL processes your personal data, please view our Candidate Privacy Statement.
For additional details please see our career site pages for each country.
For employees in the United States, please see a fully copy of our Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action policy here.
Jones Lang LaSalle ("JLL") is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation because of a disability for any part of the employment process - including the online application and/or overall selection process - you may email us at Accommodation.Reques@am.jll.com. This email is only to request an accommodation. Please direct any other general recruiting inquiries to our Contact Us page > I want to work for JLL.