SAIC is seeking a Planning, Policy and Business Analysis (Cyber Security) to support the CIO and IT Directorate at NGA.
* Advise, assist, lead, manage and work all CIO-TS Policy development
* Review, coordination, adjudication, promulgation, communication, and compliance IAW CIO-TS's Policy Life Cycle Management (PLCM) Business Operations process
* Support SME development
* Coordinate and maintain of all assigned NGA-wide Policy
* SME Self-Inspection Checklist
* Gap Analysis
* Support CIO-TS's Policy Business Operations
* Support implementation of Policy Business Process Improvements
* Support tracking and reporting of Policy Business Analytics
* Support tracking and reporting of metrics and Policy Performance Measures
* Demonstrated experience leading, managing and working DoD Policies IAW Policy Life Cycle Management (PLCM) process and procedures; and self-inspection checklist.
* Demonstrated experience as Policy Officers for their assigned policy functional areas
* Bachelor's Degree and 5 years of experience or 11-14 years equivalent experience or experience within computer science, system engineering or other cyber security related field.
* Demonstrated experience with extensive knowledge of, and in-depth experience, skill and expertise leading, managing and working policy compendium, Framework, Strategic Planning Agenda, Rescissions and Gaps.
SAIC is a premier technology integrator, solving our nation's most complex modernization and systems engineering challenges across the defense, space, federal civilian, and intelligence markets. Our robust portfolio of offerings includes high-end solutions in systems engineering and integration; enterprise IT, including cloud services; cyber; software; advanced analytics and simulation; and training. We are a team of 23,000 strong driven by mission, united purpose, and inspired by opportunity. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has annual revenues of approximately $6.5 billion. For more information, visit saic.com. For information on the benefits SAIC offers, see Working at SAIC. EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability