Home Careers Jobs Performance Test Lead
Performance Test Lead Engineering | Long Beach, California
Laserfiche is a world leader in software for content management, business process automation, and productivity-boosting data analytics. With users spanning more than 80 countries, in nearly every industry-including government, education, financial services, and healthcare-Laserfiche solutions make organizations smarter, more collaborative, more efficient and more effective. At Laserfiche, we don't just build software, we transform the enterprise.
Delivering on that promise of flexible, easy-to-use, enterprise-scale, secure content management and business process automation software comes with a plethora of exciting and technically complex challenges. That's where you come in.
The Performance Test Lead is responsible for leading a team of developers and testers dedicated to all variations of performance testing. You will work with over a dozen different product teams to help them performance test their work.
* Establish process and metrics for a wide variety of performance testing including:
* API and UI Performance testing
* Load testing
* Stress testing
* Stability and Reliability testing
* Chaos and Fail over testing
* Use off the shelf tools when you can, and build custom tools when necessary
* Develop performance and load testing methodologies and the provide testing and analysis of Laserfiche's systems
* Help other product teams to develop their performance tests and enable them to manage and monitor their tests
* Hire, grow and train your own team.
* Teach others about the best practices in performance testing and tuning
What You'll Need:
* 5+ years of experience
* Exceptional knowledge of software QA methodologies, tools and processes and performance testing tools
* Demonstrable experience with performance testing both on-premises and cloud-based services
* Awareness of and experience with industry standard tools and best practices
* Able to clearly interpret the requirements and acceptance criteria to create test cases.
* Expertise in test planning, estimations, prioritization, and documentation.
* Knowledge with both manual and automation testing.
* Impeccable written and verbal communication skills. Ability to effectively present and share information across a wide array of technical expertise and seniority within the organization.
* Understands a broad spectrum of technology in order to provide part or all of detailed technical design to meet customer requirements.
* Experience managing and guiding leaders and team members via influence rather than command and conquer techniques.
* Experience managing a team
Click here to learn more about Life at Laserfiche
Laserfiche complies with all Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action regulations. Laserfiche makes all employment decisions - such as recruiting, hiring, training, promotion, compensation, professional development practices, discipline and termination - without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, sex, pregnancy, age, creed, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic characteristic, marital status, veteran status, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by law, except as may be permitted by law.