Location: Dallas, TX Job Code: 194292 Posted: Jun 25, 2019 Description:
Mastech Digital provides digital and mainstream technology staff as well as Digital Transformation Services for leading American Corporations. We are currently seeking a Performance Test Engineer for our client in the IT-Services domain. We value our professionals, providing comprehensive benefits, exciting challenges, and the opportunity for growth. This is a Contract position and the client is looking for someone to start immediately.
Duration: 13 Months Contract
Location: Dallas, Texas
Compensation: Market Rate
Role: Performance Test Engineer
Primary Skills: Cisco/Performance Testing
Role Description: The Performance Test Engineer would need to have at least 3-5 years of experience. In this role, you will be the Software Developer in test role.
Performance Test Engineer
This position is a part of the Quality Management Office (Quality Assurance). This team ensures that products going into production meet client standards. This team has a number of disciplines including functional testing, quality testing, and test automation services.
This particular team within the QMO owns the DevOPs functions - tools and metrics - enterprise data testing - performance testing for reservation testing.
* Focus on internal and external Customer requirements.
* Develop understanding of business process being supported by assigned system(s).
* Participate in developing time estimates for project schedules.
* Support the organization's project management policy, practice and methodology.
* Provide timely and accurate progress information to project status reports
* Must have familiarity with the basic PC software utilized to perform their daily duties, i.e. Word, Excel, Visio, etc.
* Must have basic experience in project management and vendor relations
* Must have good written and verbal skills.
* Analyze and resolve problems of simple to medium complexity.
* Under supervision, research and recommend alternative actions for problem resolution.
* Demonstrated aptitude and ability for logical and abstract thinking.
* Ability, within specific technology areas and under supervision, to perform basic troubleshooting, root-cause analysis, solution development, and implementation.
* Ability to analyze and resolve problems of simple to medium sized complexity.
* Ability to work effectively in a fast-paced, team-based, Customer service-oriented environment.
* Excellent partnering, negotiation and communication skills.
* At least 5+ years of experience professional experience with a Bachelor's degree required.
* Performance Test requirements gathering
* Setting up test scenarios in HP Performance Center (or LoadRunner)
* Executing and analyzing load runner scripts
* Running load test in Performance Center
* Analyzing test results
* Experience giving Performance tuning recommendations
* Good communication and presentation skills
* Good understanding of JMS
Good to Have:
* Use of application profiling using tools like Dynatrace, Diagnostics etc.
* JVM Heap analysis
* Experience with a migration to the cloud, or has done work within cloud, particularly AWS
* 6+ years of Java
* 2-4 years of Enterprise Data Testing
* 1-2 years of JMS experience.
* 4-6 years of LoadRunner experience.
* 4-6 years of Load Testing experience.
* 4-6 years of Performance testing experience.
* 2-4 years of Test Scenario Preparation.
* 2-4 years of SiteScope experience
Education: Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Electrical/Electronic Engineering, Information Technology or another related field or Equivalent.
Experience: Minimum 3-5 years
Relocation: This position will not cover relocation expenses
Local Preferred: Yes
Recruiter Name: Shubhangi Arora
Recruiter Phone: 877-884-8834 (Ext: 2197)
Equal Employment Opportunity