Req ID: 40857
At NTT DATA Services, we know that with the right people on board, anything is possible. The quality, integrity, and commitment of our employees are key factors in our company's growth, market presence and our ability to help our clients stay a step ahead of the competition. By hiring the best people and helping them grow both professionally and personally, we ensure a bright future for NTT DATA Services and for the people who work here.
NTT DATA Services currently seeks a Performance Senior Tester to join our team in Austin, TX. Candidates local to Austin, TX are strongly preferred.
The individual will be responsible for the following:
* Lead a performance testing project with a team of 2-3 performance testers
* Work with architects, business, Scrum teams , Integration test teams and other client stakeholders on gathering performance test requirements and coordinating test execution
* Create performance test strategy, Performance Test Framework , Test planning, Capacity Planning
* Communicate with multiple stakeholders on project status, issues, escalations
* Create and maintain performance test scripts in HP Loadrunner and Jmeter
* Create scenarios, execute and monitor tests and analyze results
* Perform workload analysis using Performance Monitoring tools (Sitescope,Splunk, google analytics etc
* Manage Performance Test Data Strategy including data identification , data seeding , data scrubbing etc as needed.
* Review test result and provide recommendation on remediation
Minimum of 3 years work experience with testing-agile
Minimum of 3 years work experience with automation testing
* Advanced Knowledge of performance testing concepts and the type of tests (load, endurance, stress, failover)
* 5 years hands on experience in performance test scripting and test execution
* Knowledge of CI/CD using Jenkins
* Knowledge of automation- Selenium
* Strong interpersonal skills including problem solving, decision making, influencing, managing change and working with diverse and geographically distributed teams.
* Knowledge of Selenium ,Soap UI, Rest
* Knowledge of VSTS/Team Foundation Server for test case , defect management
* HP Loadrunner, Jmeter
* Knowledge of any Monitoring tools (Splunk/ Google Analytics/SiteScope/PerfMon )
* Understanding of Cloud technology (AWS/Azure) and Knowledge of multi-tiered web-based systems and data-driven applications
This is a Temporary Employee of NTT DATA role. This position is only available to those interested in direct staff employment opportunities with NTT DATA, Inc. or its subsidiaries. Please note, 1099 or corp-2-corp contractors or the equivalent will NOT be considered. We offer a full comprehensive benefits package that starts from your first day of employment.
About NTT DATA Services
NTT DATA Services partners with clients to navigate and simplify the modern complexities of business and technology, delivering the insights, solutions and outcomes that matter most. We deliver tangible business results by combining deep industry expertise with applied innovations in digital, cloud and automation across a comprehensive portfolio of consulting, applications, infrastructure and business process services.
NTT DATA Services, headquartered in Plano, Texas, is a division of NTT DATA Corporation, a top 10 global business and IT services provider with 118,000+ professionals in more than 50 countries, and NTT Group, a partner to 88 percent of the Fortune 100. Visit nttdataservices.com to learn more.
NTT DATA, Inc. (the "Company") is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions on the basis of merit and business needs. The Company will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religious creed, citizenship, national origin, ancestry, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, physical or mental disability, veteran or marital status, or any other class protected by law. To comply with applicable laws ensuring equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals with a disability, the Company will make reasonable accommodations for the known physical or mental limitations of an otherwise qualified individual with a disability who is an applicant or an employee unless undue hardship to the Company would result.