An experienced consulting professional who has a broad understanding of solutions, industry best practices, multiple business processes or technology designs within a product/technology family. Operates independently to provide quality work products to an engagement. Performs varied and complex duties and tasks that need independent judgment, in order to implement Oracle products and technology to meet customer needs. Applies Oracle methodology, company procedures, and leading practices.
Operates independently to provide quality work products to an engagement. Performs varied and complex duties and tasks that need independent judgment, in order to implement Oracle products and technology to meet customer needs. Applies Oracle methodology, company procedures, and leading practices. Demonstrates expertise to deliver functional and technical solutions on moderately complex customer engagements. May lead the solution design and implementation aspects of engagement(s) ensuring high quality, integrated software solutions within constraints of time and budget. May act as the team lead on projects, providing coaching, guidance and feedback to develop skills of team members. Effectively consults with management of customer organizations. Participates in business development activities. Develops and leads detailed solutions for moderately complex projects.
6-8 years of experience relevant to this position including 3-4 years consulting experience preferred. Undergraduate degree or equivalent experience preferred. Product or technical expertise relevant to practice focus. Ability to communicate effectively. Ability to build rapport with team members and clients. Ability to travel as needed.
Oracle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability and protected veterans status or any other characteristic protected by law.
ORACLE CORPORATION - NATIONAL SECURITY GROUP (NSG)
PeopleSoft Applications Consultant (US-NSG)
Minimum requirement: US Citizen (Required); no Visa Sponsorship is available for this position. Active Top Secret clearance with Full Scope Polygraph (Required).
Applications consulting professionals design, implement and deploy solutions to achieve defined business goals. They maintain skills in application design and configuration, technical architecture, integration, testing, conversion and deployment.
Basic Qualifications include ability to:
* Perform the role of PeopleSoft Subject Matter Expert (SME) supporting and troubleshooting applications within the PeopleSoft Suite (e.g., HCM, ERP, ELM, etc.)
* Gather and analyze requirements, conduct Fit-gap analysis, identify and communicate recommendations to the customer
* Guide, coach team, and fully participate in all phases of an application implementation including requirements planning, functional and technical design, system design and development, testing and deployment activities
* Identify issues and propose functional and/or technical solutions or workarounds including complex enhancements, bolt-on applications and customizations
* Formulate test plans and participate in testing and acceptance process using industry standard methodology. Experience with automated software testing tools is a plus
* Prepare and provide training to end users on the application functionality
* Develop recommendations for enhancement based on deep understanding of the customer business processes
Professional Skill Requirements:
* Working experience of 3 or more years in PeopleSoft including configuration/development
* Products Include (not limited to): PeopleSoft 9.0 and 9.2 versions, and PeopleTools
* Previous working experience in the IT field is required
* Previous working experience with Public Sector will be considered a strong plus
* Eagerness to contribute in a team-oriented environment
* Ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
* Good communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
* Experience with customer-facing positions is an advantage
* Experience articulating consulting value propositions, considering the needs of the customer
* Ability to develop and present quality, actionable proposals and plans
* Experience engaging resources and partners in a consultative process to deliver on customer engagements
* Ability to proactively identify business opportunities related to customer engagements
Oracle is a computer technology corporation developing and marketing computer hardware systems and enterprise software products.