Would you like to be part of a team that is redefining the IT industry? Amazon Web Services is leading the next paradigm shift in computing and is looking for a world class candidate for the role of Solution Architect, Security, within our Global Systems Integrators (GSI) Channels & Alliances business function. If you have experience in IT security practices, working in regulated industries or in security and compliance aware environments, such as penetration testing, application security assessment, reverse engineering, compliance audits, cryptography, network protection, and are interested in helping customers embrace cloud technologies, come and talk to us. Specialist Solutions Architects work with AWS' partners and customers to accelerate their cloud transformation. They engage in a wide range of activities around their domain of expertise, providing technical advice to customers, helping the internal and external communities, presenting AWS publicly on their domain, and providing a preferred path between AWS service teams and customers.
AWS partners & resellers include the largest software and systems integration companies as well as hundreds of innovative software and services companies who are using AWS as their cloud platform of choice. This role will focus on working with a set of strategic consulting partners to define technical solutions. They will be responsible for accelerating the cloud migration journey for customers in regulated industries, including understanding business drivers, their current datacenter architecture, helping design reliable and scalable cloud infrastructure foundation, and defining adoption pathways.
The ideal candidate will possess deep technical skill in software architecture, info security, compliance initiatives, software deployment and cloud computing as well as customer facing skills at all levels of a partner organization. The ideal candidate should also have a demonstrated ability to think strategically about business, product, and technical challenges. The ideal candidate is also an influencer by nature and must be seen as someone the partners are eager to engage with and have a strong hands-on approach.
* Partners' trusted advisor: collaborate with AWS account, training and support teams to help partners and customers learn and use AWS services such as Amazon Identity and Access Management (IAM), Virtual Private Cloud (VPC), Key Management System, CloudHSM, AWS Organizations, Artifact, Web Application Firewall
* Business partner: serve as a key member of the business development and partner management team in helping to ensure customer success in building and migrating applications, software and services on the AWS platform
* Public engagement: provide thought leadership on Security solutions that benefit customers through the use of AWS Services. This takes the form of contribution to external publications such as the AWS Blogs, Whitepapers and Reference architectures, or public presentations at AWS Summits, AWS re:Invent, AWS User Groups or industry events
* Community player: capture and share best-practices, participate, and contribute as a member of the worldwide AWS technical community of Solution Architects, Professional Services Consultants, Technical Account Managers, and AWS Trainers
* Evangelizing a partner's value proposition internally throughout AWS and externally with customers
* Driving partner solutions, APN Program attainment, continuous enablement through training and certifications and go-to-market strategies for differentiation and expansion of their footprint
* Establishing AWS as the partner's preferred cloud computing platform for regulated workloads
* Working alongside the AWS Partner Development Manager and AWS Partner SAs for the strategic partner to develop extensive executive and senior management relationships within partner organizations; being viewed as a "trusted advisor."
* Provide the architectural guidance and recommendations necessary to promote successful engagements with software partners worldwide.
* Serve as a key member of the AWS partner GSI team helping to define and deliver the overall go-to-market strategy for the segment
Amazon is a company operating a marketplace for consumers, sellers, and content creators.