We Are Hiring
Administrator-PACS - ABHS Info Svcs ABHN - Full-Time,Day - AMITA Health SAMC - Hoffman Estates,IL
Why Join AMITA?
AMITA Health (www.AMITAhealth.org) is a joint operating company formed by the Adventist Health System in Altamonte Springs, FL and St. Louis, MO based Ascension.
AMITA Health is the largest health system in Illinois, comprising 19 hospitals and more than 230 sites of care. The health system has 900 providers in its medical groups, more than 26,000 associates and 7,000 physician partners and serves over 4.3 million residents in the greater Chicagoland area.
What You Will Do
As an Associate with AMITA Health, you will have the opportunity to
Performs administrative aspects of system management pertaining to the Picture Archival and Communication Systems (PACS).
* Manages database and server groups.
* Performs daily management of PACS anomalies and changes process to prevent recurrence.
* Performs daily management of transcription issues and follows up on all reports not finalized.
* Manages imaging IS projects from inception to completion.
* Provides input for operations and capital budget requests.
* Provides direction and coordination of end user training.
* Liaison in digital imaging initiatives within the department and other departments.
What You Will Need
* Preferred Credential(s):
* Radiologic Technologist specializing in Radiography credentialed from the American Registry of Radiologic Technologists (ARRT). Any specialty accepted for Radiologic Technologist issued by ARRT. Radiology Tech licensure issued by the IL Emergency Mgmt Agency preferred in combination with Radiologic Tech registration through American Registry of Radiologic Technologists (ARRT).
* High school diploma/GED with 2 years of experience, or Associate's degree, or Bachelor's degree required
* 3 years of experience preferred.
* Prior PACS experience preferred
* Bacelors Degree preferred
* Monday thru Friday, 9am-5:30pm, rotating week of call every four weeks
Equal Employment Opportunity
AMITA Health will provide equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all associates and applicants for employment regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identification or expression, age, disability, marital status, amnesty, genetic information, carrier status or any other legally protected status or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws.