A career within Oracle Consulting services, will provide you with the opportunity to help organisations use enterprise technology to achieve their digital technology goals and capitalise on business opportunities. We help our clients implement and effectively use Oracle offerings to solve their business problems and fuel success in the areas of finance, operations, human capital, customer, and governance, risk and compliance.
As a Senior Associate, you'll work as part of a team of problem solvers with extensive consulting and industry experience, helping our clients solve their complex business issues from strategy to execution. Specific responsibilities include but are not limited to:
* Proactively assist in the management of several clients, while reporting to Managers and above
* Train and lead staff
* Establish effective working relationships directly with clients
* Contribute to the development of your own and team's technical acumen
* Keep up to date with local and national business and economic issues
* Be actively involved in business development activities to help identify and research opportunities on new/existing clients
* Continue to develop internal relationships and your PwC brand
* Demonstrates proven thorough knowledge and success serving as a team member who understands various Oracle application-based solutions and contributes as a technical team member in consulting, designing, and implementing those solutions, including the following:
* Technical components to an implementation (e.g. Architecture, Infrastructure, Middleware and Application Development);
* Implementation and support of Oracle packaged solutions, including but not limited to: Fusion, EBS, PeopleSoft, CC&B, Siebel and Hyperion.
Demonstrates proven thorough knowledge of, and success as both an individual contributor and team member with, identifying and addressing client needs by actively participating in client discussions and meetings, communicating a broad range of Firm services, and managing engagements, including preparing concise, accurate documents.
Demonstrates a thorough level of knowledge about the common issues facing PwC's clients of all Industries and Sectors and maintaining project economics while maintaining flexibility for unanticipated issues.
Demonstrates proven thorough abilities and success as a team member understanding various Oracle application-based solutions, especially in one or more of the technical components to an implementation, including (but not limited to) Architecture, Infrastructure, Middleware and Application Development, and the following other areas:
* Contributing as a technical team member in consulting, designing, and implementing those solutions;
* Designing, implementing and supporting business processes in an Oracle environment;
* Designing, building, testing and deploying various Oracle solutions;
* Identifying and addressing client needs: building solid relationships with clients;
* Developing an awareness of Firm services;
* Communicating with the client in an organized and knowledgeable manner;
* Delivering clear requests for information;
* Demonstrating flexibility in prioritizing and completing tasks;
* Communicating potential conflicts to a supervisor.
Demonstrates proven thorough level of abilities and/or a proven record of success as a team member by understanding personal and team roles, contributing to a positive working environment , proactively seeking guidance, clarification and feedback, and providing guidance, clarification and feedback to less-experienced staff.
Minimum years experience required
* 3 years
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment at PwC without regard to race; creed; color; religion; national origin; sex; age; disability; sexual orientation; gender identity or expression; genetic predisposition or carrier status; veteran, marital, or citizenship status; or any other status protected by law. PwC is proud to be an affirmative action and equal opportunity employer.
PwC (PricewaterhouseCoopers) is a global provider of auditing, accounting, and assurance services for organizations and individuals.