active members of the communities we serve. That's why at Stantec, we always design with community in mind .
Stantec community unites approximately 22,000 employees working in over 400
locations across six continents. Our work-engineering, architecture, interior
design, landscape architecture, surveying, environmental sciences, project
management, and project economics, from initial project concept and planning
through design, construction, and commissioning-begins at the intersection of
community, creativity, and client relationships. With a long-term commitment to
the people and places we serve, Stantec has the unique ability to connect to
projects on a personal level and advance the quality of life in communities
across the globe. Stantec trades on the TSX and the NYSE under the symbol STN.
Visit us at stantec.com or find us on social media.
successful candidate can be based in any one of our Stantec offices.
position requires multiple responsibilities.
first responsibility is working closely with end-users and technical analysts
to resolve Tier 1 and 2 incidents/problems, perform regular and on-demand
service delivery activities, and monitor/resolve processing exceptions by using
knowledge of the front-end system procedures and data dependencies.
second responsibility is to provide functional expertise in assigned project
roles on implementing Oracle solutions.
* Monitor and respond in a timely manner to incidents and service interruptions logged by the IT Service Center in the service management system.
* Monitor and resolveprocessing exceptions minimizing impact to business users and meeting the keycontrol requirements.
* Provide functionalexpertise for assigned project role on implementing Oracle Payroll/HRMS/OTLimplementations.
* Contribute to thesolution design, configuration, integration, testing training,knowledge-transfer activities and post-production support requirements
* Guide the team withbest business practices of the functionalities of Oracle Payroll/HRMS/OTLsolutions
* Perform servicedelivery activities following pre-defined processes/procedures includingperiod/quarter/year-end processing, table updates, hierarchy changes, etc.
* Execute scheduledmaintenance activities such as responding to system alerts.
* Execute a variety oftasks in support of acquisition migrations.
* Collaborate with and/orescalate incidents to functional/technical analysts when resolution throughfront-end does not appear evident.
* Identify opportunitiesto reduce or prevent incidents occurring such as educating/training end-users,or functional/technical changes.
* Log SRs with vendorsand coordinate diagnostics, requested actions and perform testing.
* Plan, prepare andexecute functional, and system testing and assist in issue resolution; developtest cases as required.
* Consult business andsystem analysts on end-user system practices.
* Adhere to Stantec'sSolution Delivery Framework, Incident Management, and Change Managementprocedures.
* Experience with Oracle Payroll/HRMS/OTL
* Oracle HRMS, Payroll, Timecards full-cycleimplementation experience is an asset
* Understanding of Oracle HRMS Fast Formulas
* Understanding of the functional configurationand system flows that underpin an application to deliver functionality.
* Strong customer service orientation.
* Strong verbal and written communication skillswith a professional demeanor.
* Strong interpersonal, organizational, timemanagement, problem solving, and analytical skills.
* Understanding of end-user system practices andprocesses for a particular business domain.
* Strong system troubleshooting skills.
* Understanding of ITIL (IT InfrastructureLibrary) practices.
* Highly self-motivated and directed.
* Keen attention to detail.
* Experience working a team-oriented,collaborative environment.
* Demonstrated proficiency with the following:
* Microsoft Office tools such as Word,Excel, Visio and PowerPoint
* Understanding internal system flows fora particular application domain
* QA testing tools such as HP QualityCenter
* Fluency in French is considered as an asset.
Qualifications &Working Conditions
* College or higher education and 7 or moreyears equivalent work experience in a relevant business domain.
* Good understanding of HR and Payrollprinciples, concepts and processes.
* Limited off hours work required to supportperiod close, year end and systems change activities .
Job: Application and Systems Administration
Primary Location: United States
Other Locations: United States-Georgia-Atlanta, Canada-Alberta-Calgary, Canada-Manitoba-Winnipeg, Canada-British Columbia-Vancouver, Canada-Ontario-Toronto, United States-New York, Canada-Ontario-Kitchener, United States-Colorado-Denver, United States-Arizona-Chandler, Canada-Quebec-Ville de Québec, United States-Texas-Austin, United States-District Of Columbia, Canada-Ontario-Ottawa, United States-Florida-Miami, Canada, United States-Washington-Seattle, United States-North Carolina-Raleigh, New Zealand-New Zealand (State)-Hamilton, Canada-Alberta-Edmonton, United States-California-San Diego, Canada-British Columbia-Victoria, Canada-Quebec-Montréal
Employee Status: Regular
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Req ID: 1900013H