A career in our Innovation Development practice, within Innovation services, will provide you with the opportunity to help our clients' redesign, redefine, and redeploy their assurance and/or tax departments to be a strategic asset across the enterprise. You'll focus on assisting clients as they incorporate increased automation, machine learning, data & analytics, Open Source technologies into their processes to deliver better quality output and contribute more strategically to organisational decision making. Our team helps our clients create a guided path to innovation by developing the right methods that generate insight based ideas, and to select, produce and commercialise the most valuable and viable results. You'll focus on software driven innovation strategy, software technology diligence, operating model design, software product planning and management, and software architecture and cloud strategy.
As a Senior Associate, you'll work as part of a team of problem solvers with extensive consulting and industry experience, helping our clients solve their complex business issues from strategy to execution. Specific responsibilities include but are not limited to:
* Proactively assist in the management of several clients, while reporting to Managers and above
* Train and lead staff
* Establish effective working relationships directly with clients
* Contribute to the development of your own and team's technical acumen
* Keep up to date with local and national business and economic issues
* Be actively involved in business development activities to help identify and research opportunities on new/existing clients
* Continue to develop internal relationships and your PwC brand
Minimum Degree Required:
Minimum Years of Experience:
Demonstrates thorough abilities and/or a proven record of success as a team member understanding various Oracle application-based solutions, especially in one or more of the technical components of an implementation, including (but not limited to) Architecture, Infrastructure, Middleware and Application Development, and the following other areas:
* Participating in the improvement of business processes, including but not limited to, the following Oracle application-packaged modules Fusion, EBS, PeopleSoft, CC&B, Siebel and Hyperion;
* Designing, implementing and supporting business processes in an Oracle environment;
* Designing, building, testing and deploying various Oracle solutions;
* Building relationships with clients;
* Developing an awareness of Firm services;
* Communicating with the client in an organized and knowledgeable manner;
* Delivering clear requests for information;
* Demonstrating flexibility in prioritizing and completing tasks;
* Communicating potential conflicts to a supervisor; and,
* Demonstrating a thorough level of abilities and/or a proven record of success as a team member by understanding personal and team roles, contributing to a positive working environment by building relationships with team members, proactively seeking guidance, clarification and feedback, and providing guidance, clarification and feedback to less-experienced staff.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment at PwC without regard to race; creed; color; religion; national origin; sex; age; disability; sexual orientation; gender identity or expression; genetic predisposition or carrier status; veteran, marital, or citizenship status; or any other status protected by law. PwC is proud to be an affirmative action and equal opportunity employer.
PwC (PricewaterhouseCoopers) is a global provider of auditing, accounting, and assurance services for organizations and individuals.