Founded in 1979, McGrath RentCorp is a diversified business to business rental company that rents and sells relocatable modular buildings, storage containers, electronic test equipment, and liquid and solid containment tanks and boxes. We operate through five divisions: Mobile Modular, Mobile Modular Portable Storage, TRS-RenTelco, Adler Tanks, and Enviroplex.
McGrath RentCorp is headquartered in Livermore, CA with branch offices located throughout North America. We are traded on the NASDAQ Global Select Market under the symbol "MGRC."
We are interested in every qualified candidate who is eligible to work in the United States. However, we are not able to sponsor visas at this time.
The Business Systems Analyst position is a functional analyst role within McGrath's IT Department. The BSA will be responsible for delivering and supporting Oracle E-Business Suite and related application lifecycle projects for Operations and Finance. Our Oracle E-Business Suite (EBS) footprint includes - Inventory, WIP, BOM, Cost Management, Order Management, Advanced Collections, Procurement, Leasing and, Financials.
The BSA will partner with end users to understand their business functions and processes as well as define, develop, configure and test software solutions meeting the needs of the Operations and Finance organizations. Additionally, the BSA will lead the process improvements in Oracle EBS and related applications improve existing practices and address new business requirements. You will collaborate with and influence other IT team members and Business Users on the technical and functional requirements definition, design, implementation and maintenance of EBS applications.
* Requirements gathering and scope definition with non-technical Business Users.
* Ability to design and configure Oracle EBS R12 MFG and Accounting applications configurations.
* Perform hands-on configuration of Oracle EBS modules to meet business requirements and design.
* Create/execute unit, integration and user acceptance test plans, including use cases and test data.
* Create, manage and perform system-testing activities for releases and upgrades.
* Research production system issues, resolve user problems and escalate when necessary.
* Ability to troubleshoot and resolve complex production issues in a timely manner
* Perform application and process-specific training activities to educate technical and non-technical users of the solutions you configure and support.
* Document system configurations and system application test protocols, in support of quality compliance validation.
* Ability to coordinate and support period close processes and assist business users with month end reconciliation efforts
* Good understanding of Oracle EBS Order to Cash and Procure to pay, process flows.
* Responsible for proper testing of newly or enhanced developed software solutions, in order to take these towards the business stakeholders for Key User testing.
* Assisting the internal stakeholders in testing the solutions provided, in order to drive this through to implementation.
* Works with Internal Audit and supports SOX compliance requirements related to auditable applications.
Required Skills & Experience
* 10+ years of in-depth experience working as functional analyst on Financial and Manufacturing modules on Oracle EBS R12.
* Strong knowledge of functional processes, setups and process flows for Oracle Order Management, Inventory, BOM, Purchasing, and Cost Management.
* Experienced on Oracle Material Requirement Planning, Oracle Advanced Supply Chain Planning is a strong plus.
* Experienced in writing SQL queries to query data to support debugging.
* Experienced in understanding PL/SQL Code for debugging issues from custom code development.
* Ability to gather user requirements and write functional and technical documents.
* Ability to write testing scripts based on new functionality.
* Ability to manage team of users for testing events.
* Ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously.
* Excellent presentation/communication skills.
* Exceptional problem solving skills.
* Understanding of the software development life cycle and related processes.
* Bachelor's degree in Business/Engineering / Computer Science / Information Systems or equivalent work experience.
* Certifications in project management a plus.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability .
About Mcgrath Rentcorp
McGrath RentCorp is a business supplies and equipment company which provides rent, leasing, and buying services.