Oracle Cloud Supply Chain Functional Consultant
Ready to reimagine your Oracle career? Join DAZ/Accenture and be empowered with innovative tools, continuous learning and a global community.
There has never been a better time to join our team of 54,000+ Oracle experts, where you'll:
* Drive end-to-end innovation. Gain early access to Oracle innovations through our unparalleled program of collaboration. Accenture is Oracle's #1 systems integrator globally for 12 years running and a proud Global Cloud Elite and Platinum-Level member of the Oracle Partner Network.
* Lead the Journey to Cloud. Define and implement Oracle Cloud solutions on large, complex client projects with a scope unsurpassed in the industry.
* Deliver award-winning work. Accenture has won more than 145 Oracle awards since 2003-more than any other systems integrator.
* Learn and Grow Continuously. Benefit from unmatched training and development including workshops and training to secure Oracle certifications, expert-curated learning boards and Oracle Cloud Academy training on sales and delivery excellence.
* Advance your agenda. Grow your career as far as your ambition takes you. We provide real-time performance feedback based on your strengths - not stats.
* Thrive in diversity. Succeed in an organization that actively promotes networking and mentorship among all communities.
Candidate should have experience articulating solutions to stakeholders as this role involves discussions at various levels with client business users. Responsible for gap analysis of functional flows, provide solution design, perform demo for the Gaps solution from standard solution sets as well customized solutions. Can independently solution business requirements and recommend industry best practices. Should be able to lead cross functional discussions to analyze the requirements and brainstorm the solutions.
* Act in a functional capacity, responsible for implementing multiple Oracle Cloud Supply Chain and Manufacturing modules
* Review, analyze and evaluate business systems and user needs. Recommends, develops and executes plans for additional software module implementations based on business requirements
* Prepare design documentation and work with application delivery resources as necessary to support business requirements
* Prepare and present updates on projects to executive management
* Adept at determining requirements by interviewing client personnel, reviewing documentation and facilitating working sessions.
* Adept at creating business process models based on the requirements
* Adept at mapping industry trends and best practices to the client's unique requirements and processes to determine applicable fit.
* Capable of defining, and re-engineering business processes.
* Able to present solutions described above to senior client management via whiteboard and PowerPoint.
* Knowledgeable about the Oracle applications functionality, tools, templates and method and able to setup the system to meet the desired business process and requirements.
* Adept at working with clients to develop testing scenarios and test scripts and leading teams in unit, integration and acceptance testing.
WHO WE´RE LOOKING FOR?
* Detailed Functional Knowledge of Oracle's Supply Chain & Manufacturing Suite of modules;
* Order Management
* Shipping Execution
* Advanced Pricing
* Intercompany transactions
* Bill of Material
* Advanced Supply Chain Planning
* Planning Central
* Global Order Promising
* Production Scheduling
* Sales & Operation Planning
* Discrete Manufacturing suite
* WMS/ MSCA
* Business Intelligence
* Successful Consultants will have the following background:
* 5 years experience working with Oracle EBS; professional who has transitioned to Oracle Cloud coming from the Oracle EBS space.
* Experience in solution architecture and writing functional specifications, functional solution design for technical development
* Business process analysis and redesign experience, strong business analysis skills, process mapping, business process redesign and implementation
Business Skills required
* Systems implementation skills: business process design and redesign, requirements/process analysis, conceptual and detailed design, configuration, testing, training, change management and support
* Consulting skills: business analysis in a variety of industries, able to articulate at the C-level, self-motivated, team oriented, positive attitude, with a can-do, jump-right-in attitude
* Excellent written and verbal communication including presentation skills
* Ability to work independently and manage multiple task assignments
* Tool knowledge: MS Project, MS Visio, MS PowerPoint, Excel, Word
Strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills with the ability to exercise mature judgment
* Strong business background, working knowledge of generally accepted best business principles
* Effectively produces deliverables
* Ability to identify, assess and mitigate relevant risks during project execution
* Organized and detailed oriented
WHAT´S IN IT FOR YOU?
* Competitive benefits, including a fair and balanced parental leave policy.
* At Accenture, we believe in bringing the best to our clients through continuous learning & improvement - from basic skills to industry-specific content - available to all our people.
* Career coaching and mentorship to help you manage your career and develop professionally.
* Performance Achievement - our performance management process that focuses on your strengths, progress and career possibilities.
* Fantastic opportunities to develop your career across a variety of clients.
* Opportunities to get involved in corporate citizenship initiatives, from volunteering to doing charity work.
To learn more about Accenture, and how you will be challenged and inspired from Day 1, please visit our website at www.accenture.com/careers.
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Accenture (i.e., H1-B visa, F-1 visa (OPT), TN visa or any other non-immigrant status).
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Accenture is a Federal Contractor and an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.