Performs daily check-ins and check-outs with service technicians, makes route scheduling changes as needed and dispatches service technicians. Coordinates scheduling changes with assigned route planner and local branch management. Serves as the primary branch phone contact for all customer scheduling needs. Uses computerized system for tracking, information gathering, and/or troubleshooting. Generates reports as requested by management.
* Responds to all open scheduling customer follow-up requests and provides proper resolution.
* Analyzes current-month technician work schedules for optimal placement of work orders.
* Performs outbound calls to schedule work requests with customers.
* Records all customer information with clear concise notes in electronic tracking systems or on appropriate paperwork indicating details of the conversation with the customer in response to their request.
* Regularly works and communicates with technicians, managers, and planners to ensure proper scheduling occurs.
* Maintains level of knowledge and understanding of general system functionality and the business unit P&P.
* Ensures maximum sensitivity, confidentiality and understanding of features of service and/or billing including marketing promos and special offers.
* High School Diploma or general education degree (GED); and two to four years of related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience
* Strong knowledge of local geography and traffic flows
* Strong customer service ability
* Strong attention to detail
* Ability to be highly collaborative and communicate with diplomacy and tact
* Skill in time management and organization
* Ability to multi-task in a fast paced environment
* Knowledge of Variant scheduling and ability to read and follow automated scheduling requirements Skill with Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint)
* Skill in written and verbal communication
* Skill in problem-solving
Physical Demands and Working Conditions
The physical demands are representative of those that must be met by an employee to perform the essential function to this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Incumbent must be prepared to:
* Move up to 10 pounds occasionally, by lifting, carrying, pushing, pulling, or otherwise repositioning objects.
* Sitting for long periods of time while using office equipment such as computers, phones and etc.
* Fingering and Repetitive motions; such as movement of wrists, hands and fingers while picking, pinching and typing during your normal working environment.
* Express or exchange ideas with others through the use of spoken word, quickly, accurately, and at an easily audible volume, and receive detailed information through oral communication at usual speaking levels without correction, and/or make fine discriminations in the nature of sounds in the environment.
Incumbent is required to have:
* Close visual acuity to perform detail oriented activities at distances close to the eyes, as well as visual acuity to perform activities at or within arm's reach with skill, control, and accuracy, such as preparing and analyzing data, viewing computer screen and expansive reading.
Incumbent will be subject to:
* Inside working conditions: The change of building environment such as with or without air conditioning and heating.
ServiceMaster is committed to Diversity and Inclusion. We encourage diverse candidates to appl