Ops Project Manager
Addison, IL, US
Requisition Number: 74055
As Project Manager for Insight, you will enter a high-energy and tech savvy world. We are looking for someone who is a team player, an excellent communicator and has experience managing successful projects. If you're a strong leader who is self-starting, a great problem-solver, and motivated, then you could be perfect fit!
As a Project Manager, you can expect to:
* Multi-task - You will spend 90% of your time leading and managing projects, and about 10% of your time on Business Development.
* Take Ownership - You will manage, direct and oversee all aspects of your projects. You will be monitoring and maintaining client and internal project schedules and engaging in regular status meetings.
* Be a Leader - You will motivate your team to find successful solutions. You will work with internal leadership to help drive best practices.
* Be Challenged - Your job is never done as a Project Manager. You will be assisting sales in business development activities, helping author Statements of Work (SOW) and presenting Insight's Project Management capabilities to prospective clients; all in a single day's work.
What we are looking for:
* Combination of 3-5 years of education and IT services experience.
* Experience in specific technology areas including networking, storage, infrastructure lifecycle services and enterprise systems.
* Project Management Professional (PMI) certification is required within 6 months of placement in Project Manager role. Active PMI membership is preferred.
* Proficient in Microsoft tools including, but not limited to, Microsoft Office, MS Project, MS Project Server, SharePoint.
The position described above provides a summary of some the job duties required and what it would be like to work at Insight. For a comprehensive list of physical demands and work environment for this position, click here.
Today, every business is a technology business. Insight Enterprises, Inc. empowers organizations of all sizes with Insight Intelligent Technology Solutions™ and services to maximize the business value of IT. As a Fortune 500-ranked global provider of digital innovation, cloud/data center transformation, connected workforce, and supply chain optimization solutions and services, we help clients successfully manage their IT today while transforming for tomorrow. From IT strategy and design to implementation and management, our 6,800 employees help clients innovate and optimize their operations to run smarter. Discover more at insight.com.
* Founded in 1988 in Tempe, Arizona
* 7,400+ teammates in 19 countries providing Intelligent Technology Solutions for organizations across the globe
* $7.1 billion in revenue in 2018
* Ranked #417 on the 2018 Fortune 500, #12 on the 2018 CRN Solution Provider 500
* 2018 Dell EMC Server Partner of the Year, 2018 Intel Retail Solution Partner of the Year, 2018 Microsoft Worldwide Artificial Intelligence Partner of the Year
* Ranked #23 on the 2019 Fortune 50 Best Workplaces in Technology and #5 on the Phoenix Business Journal 2018 list of Best Places to Work (Extra Large Business)
* Signatory of the United Nations (UN) Global Compact and Affiliate Member of the Responsible Business Alliance
Today's talent leads tomorrow's success. Learn about careers at Insight: jobs.insight.com.
Insight is an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by law.
Posting Notes: Addison || Illinois (US-IL) || United States (US) || None || None || US - Addison, IL ||
Nearest Major Market: Chicago
Job Segment: Project Manager, Developer, Supply Chain Manager, Business Development, Technology, Operations, Sales