We are currently seeking a technically-savvy, customer service-oriented professional to fill our Operations Specialist position in the Woodland Hills office. Reporting to the Director of Label Process Operations (LPO), the Operations Specialist will primarily be responsible for day-to-day operational support for the GRO4 project, assisting with customer service for related internal systems, conducting research and analysing data on behalf of the management team, as well as providing technical assistance to labels and UMG central teams. This individual will develop a thorough understanding of the existing business processes and various systems including, Studio Hub, Monday.com, Atlas, Milestone, GPS, and DiGS. This position requires a high level of detail-orientation, organization, and strong computer skills.
GRO4 Operations (50%):
* Facilitate cross label discussions with GRO4 StudioHub Admins and LPO Operations Managers
* Work with LPO Operations Managers, StudioHub Admins, Process Innovation, and other LPO team members on prioritizing bugs and enhancements and reporting them out to the program team
* Provide business/technical support - Password resets, troubleshooting issues for label and external users in the US
* Provide key management information to Label and Central Users
* Perform continual assessments of process efficiencies and best practice - i.e. demo, test and pilot process for various work streams
* Compliance Monitoring
* Key metrics analysis/Score card
* Proactive monitoring to support the SH Admin role
* Training and onboarding new users
* Perform User Acceptance Testing
* Provide user support for DiGS
* UMG System Support and Administration and West Coast Coverage - DiGS/Atlas/Milestone (35%):
* Field users' questions and issues and troubleshoot/report, as needed
* Assist team with development and user acceptance testing duties
* Assist users with Reporting requests, as needed
* Overall Team Support (15%):
* Assist with ad-hoc special projects as assigned by team management, including: analytics, KPIs, reporting, etc
* Extremely detail oriented and organized
* Strong data management and analytical skills
* Ability to manage multiple projects
* Demonstrated ability to effectively collaborate with many individuals and teams, including many different personalities and stakeholders inside and external to UMG
* Adept problem solver; ability to come up with inventive solutions on the fly
* Works well within a team
* Customer Service attitude
* 1 to 3 years of experience working in Operations
* Preferably at least 2 years in the music and/or entertainment field
* Bachelor's Degree
Universal Music Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
This job description only provides an overview of job responsibilities that are subject to change.
Vivendi is a mass media and telecommunications company providing music, television, film, publishing, telecommunications and more.