We value sustainable processes, flexibility, blameless retrospectives, and innovative problem solving. Our growing team is made up of experienced professionals with diverse backgrounds and interests who take their careers and personal lives seriously.
We are looking for engineering talent to continue our mission in bringing Kubernetes to enterprise developers and beyond.
In this role, you will...
* Writing distributed Go code for the popular OSS disaster recovery and migration app for Kubernetes, Velero(github.com/heptio/velero).
* Listening to the project's community of users in order to make complex technologies usable.
* Growing your stature in the Kubernetes open source community by contributing to VMware's products and upstream Kubernetes.
* Collaborating in a remote-first, fully distributed team.
Your qualifications include most of the following…
* You've worked on or with technologies that make up the new "cloud native" stack. This includes Kubernetes, Docker, and Go.
* You have built server software as an engineer and recognize the challenges, complexities and tradeoffs to be made when building and deploying new systems to production.
* You are passionate about distributed systems and especially Kubernetes, and the velocity it brings developers and operations teams.
* You've demonstrated the ability to act autonomously, helping technically manage a project.
* You are passionate about working with new technology to make many people happier every day.
Apply now Apply now
Let your dream job find you.
Sign up to start matching with top companies. It’s fast and free.