Req ID: 48458
Job Family: Information Technology/Software Development
Sabre is the global leader in innovative technology that leads the travel industry. We are always looking for bright and driven people who have a penchant for technology and want to hone their skills. If you are interested in challenging work, being part of a global team, and solving complex problems through technology, business intelligence and analytics, and Agile practices - then Sabre is right for you! It is our people who develop and deliver powerful solutions that meet the current and future needs for our airline, hotel, and travel agency customers.
Did you know that our cutting-edge technology is used by more than 1 billion people around the globe? Did you know that Sabre processes approximately 85,000 transactions per second for the largest industry in the world - travel and tourism?
Now that we have your attention, Sabre is an innovative technology company that leads the travel industry by helping our customers (and employees) succeed. We are looking for forward-thinking, creative people who take ownership of results and make things happen. If this sounds like you, consider joining our team.
The Cloud Center of Excellence team is being built now in Krakow, Bangalore and Southlake offices. CCoE is working closely with other operations and architecture teams across the enterprise. We are seeking an experienced and driven world-class Solution Architect, with wide Sabre Systems experience to join our Cloud Center of Excellence (CCoE) team to help drive cloud transformation. The objective of the role is to drive technical solutioning of existing Sabre products into new environments on Amazon AWS.
* Work as part of infrastructure team to support Red Hat OpenShift environments successfully
* Manage infrastructure services to ensure high availability and reliability
* Coordinate adoption of technology standards related to runtime infrastructure
* Drive operational design for runtime, especially the integration of software with hardware infrastructure
* Formulate and drive best practices around runtime design
* Facilitate design reviews of all products and services to ensure they are operable
* Assist with strategic planning and road-mapping for hosting infrastructure
* Lead efforts to conduct risk management assessment early to predict and prevent runtime defects while also handling issue management for defects that were not predicted
* Participate in cross-company technology initiatives
* Good experience with managing medium to large-scale production environments, preferably as part of an online service provider environment
* Hands on experience with running in Cloud environments, AWS or Azure preferable
* At least 2 years experience with solutions in the Red Hat OpenShift
* Demonstrated proficiency in scripting languages (Ansible, JSON, Python, Git and Kubernetes)
* Good understanding of Linux or Windows, TCP/IP networking, databases and CDNs
* Excellent verbal and written communicator
* Participate in on-call rotation, respond to after-hours requests and/or issues
Sabre is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to applicants with disabilities. Applicants applying for a Sabre position with a disability who require a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application or hiring process may contact Sabre's Compliance Office at email@example.com.
Sabre is an equal employment opportunity/affirmative action employer and is committed to providing equal employment opportunities to minorities, females, veterans, and disabled individuals. EEO IS THE LAW
Stay connected with Sabre Careers
Job Segment: Developer, Manager, Linux, Cloud, Open Source, Technology, Management
Apply now "
About Sabre Corporation
Sabre is a technology company that provides global travel and tourism industry solutions.