Known for being a great place to work and build a career, KPMG provides audit, tax and advisory services for organizations in today's most important industries. Our growth is driven by delivering real results for our clients. It's also enabled by our culture, which encourages individual development, embraces an inclusive environment, rewards innovative excellence and supports our communities. With qualities like those, it's no wonder we're consistently ranked among the best companies to work for by Fortune Magazine, Consulting Magazine, Working Mother Magazine, Diversity Inc. and others. If you're as passionate about your future as we are, join our team.
KPMG is currently seeking an Associate, Network Ops Center to join our Digital Nexus technology organization.
* Provide network/system support and monitoring for business critical environments
* Escalate problems to the appropriate engineering disciplines within the organization or external vendors as required to achieve resolution
* Use standard runbooks to mitigate or resolve incoming incident and support requests and escalate to appropriate teams as necessary
* Participate and track incidents from inception to resolution, including root cause analysis
* Support continuous improvement to monitor services and internal processes for resolution of production incidents and support requests
* Apply tools and techniques to proactively search for and document potential issues in production environments, and work with other team resources to ensure the highest possible quality of service
* Minimum three years' experience in supporting end user systems, Desktops, Servers, and Network troubleshooting
* Bachelor Degree from an accredited college/university or equivalent work experience
* Prior knowledge of help desk platforms such as Service-Now and Remedy
* Monitor platforms and analysis applications such as Nagios, SCOM, SolarWinds, Splunk, AppDynamics as well as Batch scheduling systems such as Tivoli Workload Scheduler
* Experience with Databases such as SQL Server, Oracle, PostgreSQL, and Hadoop
* US Citizenship is required
KPMG LLP (the U.S. member firm of KPMG International) offers a comprehensive compensation and benefits package. KPMG is an affirmative action-equal opportunity employer. KPMG complies with all applicable federal, state and local laws regarding recruitment and hiring. All qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local laws. The attached link contains further information regarding the firm's compliance with federal, state and local recruitment and hiring laws. No phone calls or agencies please.