Support managing secure telephone devices, to include mobile devices, non-secure telephone devices, non-secure desktop telephones, Voice over Internet Protocol (VoIP) telephones, and telecommunication circuits, funded and procured by the government. The successful candidate will be a self-starter, someone who can work independently, and will be flexible in a fast-paced environment.
Primary Responsibilities include:
* Provide support for secure telephone devices to include:
* Secure Viper Phones
* Secure Telephone Equipment (STE)
* Secure Fax
* Voice over Secure Internet Protocol (VoSIP)
* Iridium Equipment
* Secure integrated wireless services
* Coordinate incidents, service requests, and account management activities with regional telephone service providers.
* Perform Secure Voice Responsible Officer (SVRO) duties
* Submit and track requests for telephone services, secure and non-secure equipment, and circuits.
* Provide support to 24x7x365 operations
Required Skills and Certifications:
* Strong ability to multi-task and work independently.
* Experience working with customers to capture/document requirements.
* Active Top Secret security clearance
REQUIRED EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE: AA degree in related discipline and nine (9) years related experience; Or, High School and eleven (11) years related experience and related advanced certification.
SAIC is a premier technology integrator, solving our nation's most complex modernization and systems engineering challenges across the defense, space, federal civilian, and intelligence markets. Our robust portfolio of offerings includes high-end solutions in systems engineering and integration; enterprise IT, including cloud services; cyber; software; advanced analytics and simulation; and training. We are a team of 23,000 strong driven by mission, united purpose, and inspired by opportunity. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has annual revenues of approximately $6.5 billion. For more information, visit saic.com. For information on the benefits SAIC offers, see Working at SAIC. EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability