Pacira Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
Pacira BioSciences, Inc. is a leading provider of non-opioid pain management and regenerative health solutions dedicated to improving outcomes for health care practitioners and their patients. Our in-depth knowledge of non-opioid pain management, coupled with our passion for advancing patient care, drives our commitment to providing solutions that address unmet medical needs and improve clinical results.
The purpose of the Network Systems Engineer is to administer, monitor and maintain the company's network, systems and voice systems. This position will report to the Director of IT. Responsible for the configuration, maintenance and monitoring of server systems, LAN/WAN, and voice systems. This role will also be responsible for implementing new technologies into the company. Provide support to the help desk and administrator staff.
* Manage and monitor company Switches, Firewalls and Routers.
* Manage and monitor company servers and storage.
* Manage company data backups.
* Provide support to the help desk and application administrators.
* Configure, administer and maintain Virtualization environments (VMWare/Hyper-V).
* Create and maintain necessary technical support documents.
* Provide network/system utilization and security reports.
* Assist in vulnerability assessments and reporting.
* Active Directory / Office 365 administration and configuration
* Research and evaluate new technologies relevant to corporate initiatives
* Up to 10% travel
* 5+ years as a Network/Systems Engineer
* Bachelor's degree in Computer Science/Information Technology from an accredited college or university, or equivalent experience.
* Experience with Microsoft Windows 2008 and above
* Substantial knowledge of and experience working in a Networking environment and Windows platforms.
* Solid understating of Cisco IOS and Palo Alto firewalls.
* Strong foundation in active Directory, DNS, DACP platforms and best practices
* Experience in virtualization VMWare ESX Servers (4.0 and above) / Microsoft Hyper-V.
* Strong knowledge of Office 365 applications.
* Strong knowledge of iSCSI and other storage solutions.
* Experience with VEEAM is a plus.
* Excellent written, oral, and interpersonal English communication skills, along with excellent presentation skills.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled
About Pacira Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
Pacira Pharmaceuticals, a specialty pharmaceutical company, develops, commercializes, and manufactures proprietary pharmaceutical products primarily for use in hospitals and ambulatory surgery centers.