Credible Behavioral Health Software is a leading Behavioral Health Enterprise Software company based in Rockville, MD and providing an Electronic Health Record (EHR) to the growing US Behavioral Health market. Recognized by Inc. as one of the 5000 Fastest Growing Companies in America, Credible is expanding our Rockville, MD based team. For Credible, our Mission is paramount and central to our success: Improving the quality of care and lives in Behavioral Health for clients, families, providers, and management. If you are interested in combining a mission driven position with a fast paced, results oriented culture, please apply today!
The Network Engineer position involves configuration, troubleshooting and support of enterprise voice and data networks. Works predominantly with Cisco equipment. Serves as a project leader on various technical initiatives as required.
Join the Credible Team!
Overall Responsibility for the Network Engineer:
* Responsible for ensuring the network voice and data environment is functioning properly
* Responsible for mentoring team members as appropriate
* Serve as escalation point for Help Desk issues
* Develop, document and maintain standard operating procedures and production configurations
* Perform routine maintenance and upgrades of IT infrastructure (routers, switches, firewall)
* Act as technical liaison between clients, customers and vendors to resolve issues
* Stay current with emerging technologies and advancements within existing technologies
* Occasional night-time and weekend work
* Participate in departmental on-call rotation
* Assist with disaster recovery operations
* Troubleshoot and provide technical support via telephone and remote access
* Additional specific duties may vary depending upon departmental requirements
Success Defined for the Network Engineer:
* Strong networking fundamentals, innovative and analytical background
* Logical problem solving and demonstrated ability to organize and move project tasks forward in an orderly and structured fashion
* Ability to diagnose and provide solutions to complex issues in a timely manner
* Demonstrate knowledge of various WAN/LAN technologies and protocols
* Working knowledge of installing, troubleshooting, repairing and supporting network, server, computer, phone systems and printer hardware
* Excellent oral, written communication and interpersonal skills
* Effectively communicate issues/problems and results that impact timelines, accuracy and reliability of IS data
* Proficiency in Cisco networking hardware, Cisco Meraki products
* Proficiency in MS Office Suite and Windows applications/implementations
* A wide degree of creativity and latitude is expected including the ability to multi-task and work productively in a demanding multi-location environment with changing priorities
* Bachelor's degree in science, engineering or related field preferred
* Minimum 4 years' experience with Cisco, switching, routing and VOIP
* Cisco CCNA (or higher) certification required
* Cisco firewall experience (ASA/PIX preferred)
* Experience with Microsoft implementations of standard networking applications (DNS, CHCP, SMTP, HTTP and FTP)
* Experience with Windows technologies (Server platforms, Desktop platforms, Exchange Environments, Active Directory, IIS, Windows Clustering, Virtualization and Collaboration tools) preferred
* Enterprise storage experience (iSCSI/FC SAN) preferred
* VMWare (ESX) experience is preferred
* This position requires the ability to communicate and exchange information, utilize equipment necessary to perform the job, and move about the office.
Credible is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, disability, military status, national origin or any other characteristic protected under federal, state, or applicable local law.