Computer Task Group (CTG) is seeking a Network Engineer for our Fortune 100 client.
* Location: AON Building, Chicago, IL
* Duration: Long Term
* Tax Terms: W-2 (No C2C or 1099)
The Network Engineer is expected to be on-site in the downtown Chicago office 4 days per week.
Responsibilities - include but are not limited to:
* Participating in the setup, deployment, maintenance, troubleshooting and documentation of enterprise level, mission-critical, network infrastructure components
* Teaming with project managers, cross-functional technology and business teams to ensure successful projects
* Owning and documenting escalated support tickets and service requests through resolution via ServiceNow
* Rotating on-call, support queue management, performing network system analysis and reporting
* The ideal candidate will have a strong grasp of network security, high availability, wireless technologies, and QoS best practices
* Associate degree or equivalent education and relevant experience
* 3-5 years of related network engineering experience in an enterprise environment (deploying, supporting)
* Cisco CCNP Certification or similar level of experience and certifications
* Cisco Wireless LAN Controllers with Cisco ISE authentication
* Skill and experiences with WAN circuits, bandwidth, and circuit performance monitoring, reporting, trending, and analysis.
* Skilled in the setup and support of Cisco routers, switches, ASAs and VPN devices
* Enterprise change control experience
* Experience supporting remote sites and users.
* Able to work nights/weekends for escalated support, on-call rotation, projects and maintenance of equipment.
* Able to travel for office moves, mergers, and new equipment installs
* Self-starter & highly self-motivated
* Strong organization, time-management skills, and attention to details
* Strong written and spoken communication skills and etiquette (in person, email and phone)
Experiences, skills, and certifications with any of the following are beneficial, but not required:
* Network configuration automation, inventory control, and reporting; utilizing tools such as Infoblox NetMRI, Cisco Collector, Cisco Prime, ServiceNow or similar.
* SD WAN technologies (Cisco Viptela)
* Riverbed WAN Acceleration
* Meraki technologies
* Microsoft Azure Networking
To be considered, please apply directly to this requisition using the link provided. For additional information, please contact Dave Dummel at email@example.com or call 800-992-5350 x4804. Kindly forward to any other interested parties-thank you!
CTG (NASDAQ: CTG) provides industry-specific IT services and solutions that address the business needs and challenges of clients in high-growth industries in North America and Western Europe. CTG also provides strategic staffing services for major technology companies and large corporations. Backed by more than 50 years of experience and proprietary methodologies, CTG has a proven track record of reliably delivering high-value, industry-specific staffing services and solutions to its clients. CTG has operations in North America, Western Europe, and India.
CTG's greatest asset is its people, and as such, we are committed to providing employees programs and processes to support their performance, hone their skills, and advance in their careers. This commitment is reflected by CTG being named a Best Places to Work in Healthcare company by Modern Healthcare (2013-2016) in North America, and a Best Workplace in the United Kingdom (2013), Belgium (since 2007), and Luxembourg (since 2011).
CTG will consider for employment all qualified applicants including those with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of all applicable local, state, and federal laws.
CTG is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and strong advocate of workforce diversity. Minority/Female/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/Disability/Veteran.