Do you enjoy working with cutting edge technology to solve tough problems? Our Technology group is comprised of deeply passionate and experienced professionals who guide clients through their most complex technology challenges. If you are seeking a role that offers you the opportunity to work with Federal clients through critical issues, consider a career in our Deloitte's Government and Public Services Technology practice.
Work you'll do
As a Project Delivery Consultant specializing in Data Center Networking/Engineering in the Technology group you will:
* Maintaining and administering computer networks and related computing environments including systems software, applications software, hardware, and configurations maintaining and administering computer networks and related computing environments including systems software, applications software, hardware, and configurations
* Performing disaster recovery operations and data backups when required
* Protecting data, software, and hardware by coordinating, planning and implementing network security measures
* Troubleshooting, diagnosing and resolving hardware, software, and other network and system problems
* Replacing faulty network hardware components when required; Maintaining, configuring, and monitoring virus protection software and email applications
* Monitoring network performance to determine if adjustments need to be made
* Conferring with network users about solving existing system problems
* Operating master consoles to monitor the performance of networks and computer systems
* Coordinating computer network access and use
* Designing, configuring and testing networking software, computer hardware, and operating system software
Technology Systems Optimization: Our Technology Systems Optimization (TSO) team works with clients to transform their technology delivery by collaborating with CIOs, Technology Executives, and their teams. Together we work to establish IT operating models based on the implications of next generation and advanced technologies, new and evolving service models for technology, and the operational expectations of an organization.
Our team of experienced technologists understand the interwoven nature technology plays in all aspects of today's business environment and focus on helping our clients shift from foundational delivery of technology to being the strategic business partner and catalyst for change. Our Agile/DevOps/Lean technology experts work to transform the workforce of our clients into the next generation of technology service delivery teams.
* Typically has 1 or more years of consulting and/or industry experience
* Ability to work independently, under general guidance
* Ability to lead project deliverables through to completion
* Experience working in a team environment
* Professional oral and written communication skills
* Relevant software or application skills to complete job successfully
* Problem solving and troubleshooting skills with the ability to exercise mature judgment
* Ability to obtain and maintain the required Secret clearance for this role
* Ability to travel locally to other client sites
* CCNA Routing and Switching certification
* Must have a CompTIA Security+ certification
* Prior professional services or federal consulting experience
* Bachelor's Degree
How you'll grow
At Deloitte, our professional development plan focuses on helping people at every level of their career to identify and use their strengths to do their best work every day. From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there's always room to learn. We offer opportunities to help sharpen skills in addition to hands-on experience in the global, fast-changing business world. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs at Deloitte University, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career. Explore Deloitte University, The Leadership Center.
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits. Learn more about what working at Deloitte can mean for you.
Our positive and supportive culture encourages our people to do their best work every day. We celebrate individuals by recognizing their uniqueness and offering them the flexibility to make daily choices that can help them to be healthy, centered, confident, and aware. We offer well-being programs and are continuously looking for new ways to maintain a culture where our people excel and lead healthy, happy lives. Learn more about Life at Deloitte.
Deloitte is led by a purpose: to make an impact that matters. This purpose defines who we are and extends to relationships with our clients, our people and our communities. We believe that business has the power to inspire and transform. We focus on education, giving, skill-based volunteerism, and leadership to help drive positive social impact in our communities. Learn more about Deloitte's impact on the world.
We want job seekers exploring opportunities at Deloitte to feel prepared and confident. To help you with your interview, we suggest that you do your research: know some background about the organization and the business area you're applying to. Check out recruiting tips from Deloitte professionals.
As used in this posting, "Deloitte" means Deloitte Consulting LLP, a subsidiary of Deloitte LLP. Please see www.deloitte.com/us/about for a detailed description of the legal structure of Deloitte LLP and its subsidiaries. Certain services may not be available to attest clients under the rules and regulations of public accounting.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.
Requisition code: E20QUACENGSTEO-72510