Every day at Perspecta, we enable hundreds of thousands of people to take on our nation's most important work. We're a company founded on a diverse set of capabilities and skills, bound together by a single promise: we never stop solving our nation's most complex challenges. Our team of engineers, analysts, developers, investigators, integrators and architects work tirelessly to create innovative solutions. We continually push ourselves-to respond, to adapt, to go further. To look ahead to the changing landscape and develop new and innovative ways to serve our customers.
Perspecta works with U.S. government customers in defense, intelligence, civilian, health care, and state and local markets. Our high-caliber employees are rewarded in many ways-not only through competitive salaries and benefits packages, but the opportunity to create a meaningful impact in jobs and on projects that matter.
Perspecta's talented and robust workforce-14,000 strong-stands ready to welcome you to the team. Let's make an impact together.
Perspecta has a need for a .Net Developer - Top Secret Clearance that can be located anywhere in the United States. Must have current CISSP or Security + Certification.
* Responsible for the design, development, testing, documentation, and maintenance of software applications in a federal government personnel security product.
* Act as a developer on Web enabled .Net applications and SQL Server Reports, gathering requirements, translating business requirements to technical solutions, estimating, coding, debugging, testing, research application/software problems and determining root causes,
proposing and implementing solutions.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES / ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS
* Experience working in an agile scrum development environment.
* Must have experience developing and testing .Net applications.
* Experience with relational databases (primarily SQL Server), Web application development, and Web technologies are required.
* Knowledge of Object Oriented design principles, MVC concepts, and data and object models are also required.
* Security + Certification
* .Net, HTML5, CSS, XML • SQL and RDBMS systems, SQL, High Availability Groups, DB Clustering
* Methodologies: Agile & Scrum
* Web technologies and protocols, such as, Web Services (SOAP and Rest), IIS, TCP/IP, SFTP, HTTP, HTTPS; Tomcat
EDUCATION/CERTIFICATION / KNOWLEDGE
* Bachelor's degree, or equivalent in an engineering or computer field;
* 3 or more years of software development experience, including experience in all phases of the software development lifecycle (SDLC).
EEO Tagline: Perspecta is an AA/EEO Employer - Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled and other protected categories